Then your eyes landed on Yoongi, you glared at him, he looked down.

You stood up and picked up your bag you felt a hand touching on your shoulder, you turn around and saw Yoongi.

"Uhm...I can play a piano" He looked at you.

Everyone looked at you, seeing of what would you respond.

You roll your eyes "I'm not interested and I SWEAR I didn't sign some papers, now leave me alone" And by that you left the room and you heard yelling "y/n you asshole!" And "don't listen to her we can be partners?"

You headed to the school rooftop and picked your phone and headphones.

You turned on the music listening to Billie Eilish - my boy.

You closed your eyes and sing alone.

Then you felt someone tapped your shoulders you glared at the person.

"What do you want Nancy?" You said, the popular girl laughed.

"I want you to tie my shoes peasant" She pointed down at her shoes.

You looked up and down "really? Why can't you tie your own shoes? How many brain cells do you have left?" You stood up and hid your phone and headphone in your bag.

She looked pissed,you laughed and walked past her.

You felt a strong push on your back, you fell down and your nose started to bleed "agh! You little-" You got cut off by Nancy who ran and stepped on your hand.

You groaned in pain and just sat there removing the blood on your nose.

"Oh my god! Are you okay y/n" A familiar voiced yelled and ran towards you.

You looked up to see who it was.

It was Yoongi grabbing a handkerchief on his pocket and handing it to you, you looked confused.

What the heck?! Why isn't he mad at me for what I did?

He grabbed your hand and said "let's go to the nurse's office" You stood up but before you guys walk you stopped, he looks at you in confusion.

"Have I told you to leave me alone?" You said, he smiled.

Wtf

"I just wanted to be your friends with you is that a problem?" He looks down.

You rolled your eyes "just leave me alone ok?"

"But your nose is-" You cut him off "no" You tossed the handkerchief to him and left.

You headed down stairs and saw your brother Jinyoung, your eyes got wide and you ran.

"Y/n! Did you get in trouble again?! Get back to the classroom!" You heard him yell.

You ran heading to the restroom and cleaned up your face.

Finally the bell rang
You got out and headed to the cafeteria,you saw your friends and came up to them.

"Hey guys-" You cut your sentence looking at Yoongi beside lisa, you glared at him.

"Hey y/n!" Rosé smiled, you glared at them, you sighed and grabbed Jisoo's wrist and dragged him outside the cafeteria.

"What?" She looked at you in confusion "why the heck is he doing there unnie?!" You run your head through your hair.

"Why? He's new here we should welcome him and show him around the school" She said aaaand still confused.

"I don't like him!" You pout "why? he haven't done anything to you" She said.

You twitch your eyes and groaned, you left her and head back to the school's rooftop again to eat alone hoping that Nancy won't bother you because if she does her face won't be pretty anymore.
...

You and your brother got home, your mother ask you if you can go with her.

"No I'm tired what about Jinyoung or hobi oppa" You layed on the couch closing your eyes your mom looked at them but they quickly ran upstairs.

"Come on, just a minute please?" She grabbed your hand, you sighed and got up "ugh...where are we going?" You looked at your mom with a tired face then she pinched your cheeks.

"We're going to my best friend's house, it's just right beside our house" She smiled.

"Why don't you go on your own?" Grabbed the pillow and hugged it.

"She wants to see you" She said, you look at her and get up.

She smiled and handed you a food in the medium plastic container for her friend.

You got out with your mom and headed to the neighborhood.

It wasn't that far

She knocked and any seconds the door opened by someone familiar.

Your eyes got widened "Yoongi?" You said, he's eyes was widened but he's face is happy.

Creepy, why the fricc is he happy?!

His mom came and greets the both of you, you smiled and greeted back.

"Hi y/n this is my son Min Yoongi" She smiled, you nodded and said "yeah, he's my classmate".

Your mom and Mrs.min let out a 'ooh' sound "Oh great please come in!" She smiled and stepped aside to let you guys in.

Your mother and mrs.min left you two alone in the living room.

You felt awkward.

You can't act mean because you don't want your mother to be in trouble.

Of course your doing risky stuff but you love your mother so much, but she doesn't even know what you're doing in school only your brothers know.

"I never thought I'd see you in my house" He smiled

You simply nodded and looked around.

"Hey let me show you my piano, I want to practice it with you!" He excitedly said said.

"Uh...no thank you-" He cut you off "come on"

you flinched when he holds your hands and took you to his room (boi don't think about it)

Then you got pissed and just hid it.

Yoongi grabbed a chair and made you sit beside him.

"I can't stand not doing anything on our presentation it would be so embarrassing, so just please" Yoongi pleaded.

You sighed and stood up "I said I'm not interested" You almost yelled and got out of the room.

You headed down stairs and you saw your mom talking to Mrs.min.

"Mom I gotta go,I have to do something" You said and mrs.min stopped you.

"Yoongi said you guys have a presentation in the school have you guys practiced?" She asked.

"Yeah, and it's too really early to leave" Your mom said.

You wanted to say you're not going but you can see their excitement on their faces.

You gave up and looked at Yoongi and then at them "yeah we have but...we'll do it tomorrow"

"Practice here if you want okay? And please walk with yoongi to school" She whispered the last sentence.

You forced to smile while nodding and bid your goodbye to them.

Yoongi felt happy when you said that you were going to practice with him.