"Kendra I promise you that you will be fine. We have been doing what we can to keep tabs on Ryker. He won't get to you again. Besides this is suppose to help you relax. Now come on. Let's get our hair and nails did." I couldn't help but smile and let the fear and panic melt away. Tenaya was quickly becoming a good friend and I knew I could trust her. 

"Thank you, Tenaya. I'm ok now let's go." She smiled and we got out of the car and went into the salon.

We spent the next two hours in the salon getting the whole treatment. Matto hadn't held back. We got our hair and nails done and then were treated to message. I was already starting to feel completely relaxed by the time we got done. "Let's see it's about one. How about we grab some lunch and then head over to that cute clothing store on the corner." Tenaya asked as we walked out of the salon. I nodded at her. 

"That sounds good. I am starving." It was then that I started to feel like we were being watched. It was hard to explain, it was as if I could sense it. I looked around and noticed a few men standing across the street from us staring and talking amongst themselves. Tenaya turned to see what I was staring at. 

"Don't mind them, Kendra. There just wishing they can have us sexy bitches." She said with a laugh.

    She was right it was probably nothing, but still, I had an uneasy feeling. I shrugged it off and we walked down to the small cafe. The food was absolutely amazing, probably better than the cafe in the resort. I was already falling in love with the place. Once we were done eating we walked up to the woman at the counter to pay. She was an older woman with salt and pepper hair and a very comforting smile. "How was your meal ladies?" She asked us when we walked up. Almost in unison, we both told her how much we loved the food. She smiled and we talked to her for a few minutes. Her name was Samantha and she had been running the cafe for over thirty years with her husband. After our talk, Tenaya and I went to walk across the street to the clothing store. That was when I saw the help wanted sign. I turned and looked at Tenaya and she smiled. 

"Go for it. Matto won't mind and plus you loved working your old job." I turned and looked at Samantha.

 "Do you still need some help here?" She nodded and within ten minutes I was walking out with a new job.

It was about three by the time we got done shopping. I had picked out a few outfits and had found a cute dress for tonight. Everything seemed like it was falling into place and I really felt more relaxed. We headed home and I got ready for my date tonight with Matto. I had no idea what he had planned and all Tenaya would tell me was that the dress I picked out was perfect. It was a short black dress, with a lace long sleeve top. It was just a simple but sexy dress. I hoped in the shower and then did my hair and makeup. I left my hair down with waves going through it. I did a very cute and light Smokey eye look on my eyes with a light pink lipgloss. I had some nice knee-high boots that topped off my outfit for tonight. I heard the front door open and could already feel the excitement in my body. I walked out into the living room and I felt all eyes on me. "Wow! You look amazing babe." Matto said as I walked up to him. I giggled, as he playfully pulled me close and pinched my butt. "I'm going to go get ready. Be back in a few."

   He kissed my forehead and walked back to the bedroom

He kissed my forehead and walked back to the bedroom. I could still feel the eyes of Koda and Jace on me when I heard Tenaya scold them. "Stop staring you guys. You look like a bunch of wild animals." I laughed as the boys quickly dashed off to their rooms.

 "Thanks," I said with a smile to Tenaya. I must have seemed nervous again because she looked at me and smiled. 

"Hey stop worrying about whatever you are worrying about. It is just about you and Matto tonight." I glanced up at her a little sheepish. I knew that I was being silly, but Matto made me feel like I was sixteen again and going out with the hottest guy in school. I went to say something to her but saw her eyes widen as she looked past me. I turned around and my jaw dropped. Matto was standing there in a pair of torn jeans, a black button-up shirt that fit his body like a glove and his hair was braided nicely. He looked so hot standing there I almost couldn't control myself.

 "What?" He said with a slight giggle.

I walked up to him and kissed him. I could already feel the heat rising between us and I knew that if I didn't stop we wouldn't even make it out of the house. I pulled away and looked up at him. "You look, hot babe. Just thought you should know." I said, as I turned and walked to the door. I could feel his eyes on me again, but I didn't turn around. "Are we going?" I asked at the door. I felt his body press against mine as he reached for the door.

 "Let's go otherwise we will never do what I want tonight." I laughed and we walked out to the truck. I thought we were going to the resort, but instead, he drove through the woods to another little cabin on the other side of the hill.

 "Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't say anything just parked in front of the cabin. He got out of the truck and walked over to my side and opened the door. "Why are we here Matto?" I asked again. He smiled and took my hand. 

"You will see."

I walked with him up to the cabin door. He unlocked it and then told me to close my eyes. I did so and he took my hand and lead me into the house. He let go of my hand and left me standing alone. "Don't open your eyes yet." He said. I kept my eyes closed and I could hear him doing something behind me. Then an aroma of strawberries and vanilla filled my nose. I felt Matto grab my waist and whispered into my ear. "Open your eyes beautiful." I opened my eyes and was in shock. The room was full of candles and flowers. There was a table in the middle of the room with some delicious looking steaks and potatoes with strawberries and chocolate fondue. There was also a bottle of Chardonnay. 

"Wow. Matto this is beautiful. Who's cabin is this?" I asked and he smiled at me. 

"It is ours if you want it." I looked at him again in shock. 

"Really? But how?" He laughed. 

"I inherited it kind of. I knew the man that lived here and he recently passed away. He has no family to take it so it is ours if you want it."

I didn't say anything. I just started to walk around the little cabin. It would be perfect for us. I hadn't noticed it at first, but he had already brought furniture and other things into the cabin. I walked back to the bedroom and opened the door. There was a new large handcrafted wooden bed in the middle of the room with the handcrafted nightstands and dresser to match. It was beautiful. I could feel Matto watching me and I knew he was waiting for an answer. I turned to him and reached up to kiss him. I started to feel the passion and heat between us again and his time I wasn't going to fight it. Matto started to run his hands up and down my body and I felt my body heat rising. Last time this happened I panicked, but now was different. I knew what I was and I knew how much I wanted him.

He pushed me back and I felt the edge of the bed behind me. Our lips stayed locked but I could feel something rising inside me. "Let it go Kendra. Let the transformation happen." Matto's sweet voice filled my head and I knew that I could do this. Matto stood and backed away from me. I watched him as I felt my body change. It happened so quickly. I was watching him and the next thing I knew I was on all fours standing in front of him covered in all-white fur. "Beautiful." I heard in my head as I watched Matto change in front of me. He came next to me and nipped at my neck softly. I knew what he wanted and I knew that I wanted to be his mate. He was the one I was meant for and I understood that now. I nodded at him and I felt him position himself on me. It was nothing like I was expecting, as he entered me I felt everything that he felt and saw everything he saw. Our bodies transformed back as we fell to the floor and Matto made love to me for hours. We were one now and no one would change that.

A/N: Hope you all liked this chapter. I tried to make up for the shorter chapter last time 😁😁😁. Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️❤️❤️❤️