the best soilder pt. 4

yeah i know i promised a much better chapter after the last one but if its not good can't blame me its like 8: 54 am when i wrote tis so exuse laziness and crappy spelling i'm tired and cold rn so enjoy the new chapter

---------------------------------------

Levi got bored of the book he was reading and decided to listen to the radio, but there was nothing good to listen to. Eventually he just sat in boredom as thoughts filled his head. Bad thoughts and sad thoughts, no good thoughts. His island he had been worried about, he was afraid that if it were to be bombed he would disappear or become weak. He quickly snapped back into reality which made Erwin turn his way.

"what are you looking at?"

"n-nothing!"

--5 hour time skip brought to you by my lazy butt :/--

Eren layed on his small bed, bored out of his mind(like me ;-;). The invasion of Poland had been a success. and now he was bored, he soon found himself falling fast asleep.

--in his dream--

"papa! look what i made!"

"aww thank you eren"

"no problem papa"

----

-Yelling-

-smash/ splatter-

Eren woke straight up from what seemed like an eternity but was only about one hour of sleeping. To be honest he missed the old days when he was youngest, him and his three 3 brother, west, east, Germany. They would play tag in the halls and they liked to annoy their father most hours of the day, in the end they would be told to stop and would play tag and hide n' seek in the halls while their father would be at work or asleep or in his study. He fixed his dark brown hair and left the room, yep being 13 during this wasn't what he was expecting. He had nothing else to do so he went up to the attic to look for things that would make him happy.

After about 2 hours of searching he found the old family photo album

"i remember this.." he said to himself as he flipped through pages he remebered, until he stopped at one he didn't recoginze. He recognized himself and his dad and ussr, but not the two other kids in the photo.This left him questioned.