chapter 34

high school

chapter 34

Clarence's POV

I woke up to smell of bacon. I rolled over in Anaya's bed and she was gone. I looked over in True's crib and saw he was awake. I got up and picked him up.

"Hey Renzo." I said, as I rubbed his back.

I bounced him, as I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I organized a date night for me and Anaya tonight. I wanted to get her out the house and away from the baby for a minute. It's been a short summer. Her mom agreed to keep him for the night.

"Good morning baby." I said.

"Good morning!" She leaned up to kiss me.

"Wait, I ain't brush my teeth ma." I laughed, backing back.

"Boy I don't give a fuuuuck." She jumped and pecked my lips.

"Hey papa." She said to True and kissed him.

Anaya flipped the last pancake and waited for it to finish cooking.

"Has he eaten?" I asked, as I went in the cabinet to get a bottle.

"Nah, but you may need to change him. It's been a couple hours." She said, as she finished up breakfast.

I nodded and went upstairs to change him.

I laid True on the changing table and changed his diaper and put him in a onesie.

"I love you boy." I said, as I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

I went back downstairs to Anaya.

I put True down in the carrier which was on the kitchen counter.

"What's the plan for today?" Anaya asked.

"Date night. So around 5 I need you to get all cute. We going out to the movies, out to eat and I put some extra money in your closet for you to get your nails done." I said.

"Ooo okay. Thank you daddy." She smiled all big. She walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, and grabbed the hell out of her ass.

"That's all you want." She joked, rolling her eyes.

"Now you know I wanna be with you." I said, as I slapped her ass.

"Ok ok." She smiled. We made our plates and ate breakfast. I fed True as Anaya got ready to get her nails done. It was going to be a nice little day.

~

Anaya's POV

I was getting ready for my night out with Clarence. My momma had just picked True up and I already felt guilty for leaving him for the night. I just wanted to put my baby on my chest and watch tv. But, I deserved this night out. I had been in the house since we came back from California. I didn't really do anything this summer. Everything was baby baby baby. I slicked my hair into a ponytail. I currently had a blonde sew in. I did my makeup and put on some lashes, before putting on my white off the shoulder dress with white heels to match. It sounded like a bit much, but there was a back to school party on campus that Clarence said we made slide through too. I was just prepared to have a super fun night.

Clarence came into my room for the 10th time this evening.

"Are yah done yet? Damn mamas." He said.

"Yes yes I'm done." I said, as I ran up to him and pecked his lips.

"Finally. You look fine as hell. You smell good too." Clare said, as he put his hand on my booty.

"Thank you ok ok." I smiled.