chapter 12

high school

chapter 12

1 week later...

Clarence's POV

We had just finished a game. I did better tonight compared to the first home game. I got 15 points, which is still not my usual 32 point game average but it was easier. This game was better knowing Anaya wasn't there in the same building as my parents. I was going over Jada's house tonight, hopefully that would help me get my mind off Anaya. I took a shower in the locker room, before throwing on my warm ups and heading out the gym.

Jada was already there waiting for me.

"Hey baby." She said, as she kissed me deeply.

"Hey. You did good tonight baby." I said, before I kissed her again.

"Thank you. You did better too." She said.

We went out to my car and she got into the passenger seat. I started to drive towards her house.

"You sure your momma not at home?" I asked. Her mom was a doctor, she usually was gone but something about this felt weird.

"Yeah, she's at work. Baby just drive. I need you in me." Jada whined.

I sped to her house, and when we pulled up we both jumped out the car.

I picked her up and carried her to her room, kissing her over and over.

I gently put her on the bed, as I took her cheer top off and left love bites all over her boobs and stomach.

"I love you so much Jada." I said, before kissing her deeply.

"I love you too baby." She said back.

Before I knew it, her uniform was on the floor.

I put on a rubber, and slid in it. But this time it felt different. This didn't seem like the same Jada. She was even more wild. She could tell I wasn't really into it anymore, so she flipped us over so she was on top. She rode me and then gave me the best top ever...

the next morning

I had just got to school, last night when I got home from Jada's house my dad went off on me after seeing my stats. My dad was pretty upset with me, and wanted to know what was up but I couldn't tell him right now. My dad would freak out if he found out I got a girl pregnant. He'd think the girl set me up, since I'm going off to play college ball. But in reality it was my own foolish mistake. I walked into school and I saw Jada talking to Jacob. I was confused, because I could've sworn I told her to dead that nigga. I walked up behind her, and put my arm around her.

"What's good?" I said, to both of them.

"Hey baby. Jacob and I were just talking.. about our umm science class. I needed help with the homework." She said.

"Oh okay. Just making sure you wasn't giving up what was mine." I said, as I kissed her infront of the nigga.

"Nooo baby. Never that." She laughed, as Jacob walked off.

Jada and I went to our separate classes.

I had gym, and as soon as I got to the locker room the boys were all huddled up.

"Damn what is Clarence gon do when he see this?" One of the Twins said.

"See what?" I asked, as I walked up.

The boys dispersed. It was just the twins and Keith still sitting there with the phone.

"This tape was anonymously uploaded to YouTube and the link got out." Keith said, before extending the phone to me.