chapter 16

high school

chapter 16

2 weeks later...

Clarence's POV

Tonight we had a game against another popular high school in Atlanta. We were expecting a fully packed gym. Every seat taken. Since everything had been going good for me, I was expecting to at least get closer to my 32 point per game average. Anaya told me she was coming out tonight. I was thankful for her support always. We only had one class together, and lunch together so I didn't see her often if I didn't go out the way.

The Varsity girls were finishing up the last quarter of their game, when Keith and I walked around the gym. I bumped into Anaya. She was with Bianca.

"Heyyyyy." She dragged out, as she hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"Hey. Thank you for coming!" I said.

"Of course." She smiled.

Bianca waved and I waved back.

"Y'all going out to eat with us afterwards?" Clare asked.

"I got stupid homework, so nah." Anaya said

"Dang, alright. Well I'll try to see you afterwards." I said, she nodded before walking off.

I wasn't really trippin', if she couldn't make it. There was a girl on the other team that I was trying to get with tonight after the game. We had been dm'ing for a minute, finally we were playing her school. She was fine as hell.

We went into the locker room and got ready for our usual tunnel. Jumpman blasted through the speakers.

2 hours later...

The game went very well. I got to 30 points. I felt on top of the world. I got a chance to see Anaya in the parking lot, before she left.

"Hey, be safe driving home tonight." I said, before I hugged her. I looked straight, and I saw Jada staring us down.

"Get back." I mouthed.

Jada rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I will. I'm not feeling good but I'll hit you when I get home. Have fun tonight. Good game Clare!" She said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything. Feel better love." I kissed her forehead.

She got in her car and drove off.

I got in my car and drove to the restaurant everyone was going too, so I could meet the girl. I didn't even know her name I just knew I was feening.

She walked up to my car and knocked on the window.

"Hey. What's up with you?" I said, as she got in my car.

"Nothing, it's good seeing you." She winked.

"You gon' show me something or what shorty?" I asked, before licking my lips.

She smirked, as she put her hair in a pony tail. I rolled my shorts down, as she leaned over taking me into her mouth. She went all the way down, wetting my dick, before starting off.

I was starting to get into it, when my phone rang.

"Fuck." I said, as I gripped her ponytail.

I looked at my phone and it was Anaya calling. She was going to have to wait. I declined the call, as I continued to get my dick sucked. She sucked and slurped. Before I knew it, I was putting the rubber on and she was riding the fuck out of me. Anaya called again and I declined. Shorty had me gone.

~

Anaya's POV

I had left the game an hour and a half ago. But I didn't feel good. I forced myself to take a shower. I had threw up before my shower, and after. For some reason, my food from today wasn't staying down.

I laid in my bed, as my mom put a cold compress on my forehead. I felt super dizzy even laying down.

"I'm going to get you a sprite from upstairs and see if that helps." My mom said.

I nodded. I called Clarence, at first it went to voicemail. I called again, this time it rang some then went to voicemail.

Why would he tell me to call him if I needed anything then not answer the phone? I started to get really sad. It was no denying that I liked him, I liked him before the pregnancy. I was starting to catch major feelings. The way he kisses my forehead, opens my car door for me, when we slept together he wrapped his arms around my belly. I missed his presence on me. I felt terrible. I just wanted to be laid up with him.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up for the third time tonight. I didn't even eat much, so I don't know why. I called him one more time, it rang before he declined it. I decided to leave it alone.

My mom came back with sprite, crackers and cheese.

"Eat some of this baby. If it doesn't help, we may have to go to the emergency room." She said, as she rubbed my head.

"Okay." I nodded. I wanted to cry I felt so miserable. I hoped my baby was okay. I was thankful this all was happening right now and not while I was at the game.

I ate a bunch of crackers and cheese, then I downed the sprite.

I rubbed my tummy in circles.

"I hope you're okay in there baby." I said.

My mom laid on the bed with me.

She rubbed my head in circles.

"I don't know what's happening to you kiddo. When I was pregnant with you, I didn't have much sickness. I was eating everything though, I gained 30 pounds." My mom said.

"Dang that's crazy." I chuckled.

"Yeahhh, me and your dad used to eat Chili's like every day." She smiled.

It was now 11:45 pm. My mom was asleep in my bed, but I still hadn't fell asleep.

My little boy was keeping me up, as well as the sickness. I felt the urge to vomit again, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up all the cheese and crackers. My head was spinning, as I gripped the side of the counter in my bathroom. This time was the worst, I couldn't keep my head up. I stumbled to my bedroom to wake my mom up.

"Mom, I need to go to the emergency room." I said, as I shook her.

"Okay Okay. Let me grab a few things and put on my shoes." She said, as she jumped out of bed.

I was so cold, I pulled my blanket of my bed and wrapped it around myself. I slipped on my Ugg boots, as I started to feel more dizzy.

My mom walked me to her car, I tried to grab the handle, and I blacked out.

_______________________
Anaya's Instagram post before the game.

Make sure y'all follow me, so you can see my updates on the message board and see private chapters!

I told y'all, y'all would hate me for this chapter lol

10 votes, 5 comments for the next chapter 👀👀👀?