I was trained to be the successor of the clan. At kaakibat ng responsibilidad bilang tagapagmana ay ang maging malakas. I'd be lying if I'll say that i haven't killed anyone yet. Gustuhin ko man, hindi ko na maiiwasan ang pumatay lalo na kung ang karamihan ng mga tao sa paligid ko, gusto akong mawala sa landas nila.

I am the unwanted child of the clan afterall. And in order for me to live, i have to kill anyone who dares to touch me. Because i have to live mo matter what. That's what Taiga always tells me.

Aside from beating or killing someone, I also run countless of legit companies that gives thousands of jobs to the society. I run high class bars, host clubs and gambling dens in the underground world too. I guess to cover the bad deeds, we must do some good deeds as well.

It is common sense for ordinary people to think na lahat ng ginagawa namin ay hindi mabuti. But what they didn't know is, our action depends on how others decides to treat us. We do things that are base on our values just like everyone does.

One time, an old man used his young son as a collateral kapalit ng isang buwang palugit sa perang hiniram nya. The said money was used for the rehabilitation of some small orphanage the family owns. One month has passed, walang ibinigay ang lalake kahit isang centimo. It so happened that Kaide and I was there during my training days. It was my first assignment. I was 10 then.

The man fled already a few days ago. Iniwan nya ang anak nya knowing na maniningil kami ng araw na yon. Iniwan nya ang mga batang umaasa sa bahay ampunan na yon. They we're starving and freezing to death. And it was winter. Christmas is only a few days away. Not even a single window or door was 'repaired' on that damn hell of an orphanage.

Walanghiya di ba?

News was sent to my father.

He hunted the man down

He hunted the man down. Natagpuan sya sa isang casino - bar na pagaari namin. Nagsusugal at lango sa babae at alak. Taiga threw the old man's ass right back to the orphanage. Some of the old man's fingers were already cut. My father could get too old fashioned sometimes when it comes to 'disciplining' people. Well, you get the idea.

It was only a small loan. Taiga would've let him get his way out of the contract or would've compromise. But no. He beat the shit out of him in front of the kids.

I didn't flinch. I watched him until he get his fill.

At sa harap ng anak ng lalake at ng mga batang ulila in that orphanage, Taiga said this to the kids while wiping the blood off his fist....

"Hindi kayo magugutom. Maayos na tirahan, mga damit panlamig. Ibibigay lahat sa inyo. Sumama sakin ang gustong sumama."

Any kid with a normal mind would be scared by then. But there was something in Taiga's voice that made them look hopeful. It was calm and reassuring despite his intimidating aura. And in the eyes of those kids,  he was a savior.

The kids spent Christmas in the villa we're I'm staying at during my training days. At pagkatapos nun, isa isa silang hinanapan ng bagong pamilya.

Walang nakakaalam ng mga mabubuting bagay na ginagawa ng Yamaguchi-gumi. Gaya ng kung gano na kami katagal na sponsor ng mga charity organizations. How long were we helping each time there is a storm, tsunamis, earthquakes. No one knew that.

They choose to see what they want to see. And we chose to let those people. Because we have to live up to our name. Yakuza which means good for nothing.

BAAAANG!!!

I blinked my eyes twice in shock. Enough to brought me back from my mind wandering. I looked at my hand na may hawak na baril. It's shaking. Seems i haven't put the volume loud enough on my ipod.

Who in the hell dared to shoot without my permission?? Hindi to ang plano.

We agreed that we'll take Hyuga down silently! The man is leaving with his family for crying out loud. We can't afford to make an audience out of them! Isa lang ang napagusapang papatayin! Kapag nakita kami ng pamilya nya, we'll have no choice but to....

Shit!!!! No!

I ran quickly and made my way inside the mansion. Leaving the few men with me behind. The lights are off. Hindi yon problema dahil sanay ang mata ko sa dilim. Yep. Kaide trained me in an inhumane way, you see. I was buried alive and darkness was the first thing i had to deal with next to short supply of oxygen.

Clink!!! Clung!!!

Tunog yung ng nabasag na.......

I reached the dining hall and was shocked to see a woman in her robe layed down and beside her, there are shards of glass from the broken mug. Swimming in a pool of blood. May gilit ito sa leeg at tama ng baril sa ulo.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my hand to my gun. What the fuck is happening here?

"Baka!!!" (Stupid) a shout echoed through the halls.

I ran quickly and silently as I could saka ako umakyat sa malawak na hagdan ng mansion. I can hear that someone is crying. And it took me seconds to realize. A kid. There's a kid.