The Boss Wants to Buy Brewed Coffee...

They've been running here and there for the whole week and Cole Carlyle is really getting tired of the routine

They've been running here and there for the whole week and Cole Carlyle is really getting tired of the routine. If this is what a true business man normally do, then he's quitting.

"Ugh, I can't anymore! This is too much of a headache. " reklamo niya as he lean on his swivel chair and stretch out his long legs.

"Who's the one who started this whole thing anyway. You're the one who wanted to come clean and do legit business. " Alexi scoffed while putting another pile of documents in his desk.

"Well yeah. That's what I hired you for. You we're supposed to do all this Alexi. " he whined like a grade-school kid.

"Just because you have us, your team, doesn't mean all the work goes to us, idiot. May mga bagay na ikaw ang dapat umasikaso."

"I just wanted to go back to when I didn't have to deal with anything myself. " he groaned while thinking about his old life in Italy.

He checked the time in his wrist and it says it's 10:30 AM. He might as well get a coffee if he wants to keep going with work.

He stand up and put on his suit.

"San ka pupunta? Marami ka pang gagawin dito." Tanong ni Alexi sa kanya.

"I need to grab coffee downstairs. Take over. I'm so sick with the coffee they serve here."

Napailing nalang si Alexi saka ito naupo sa upuan niya.

"Hey what should I get you?"

"Just go. Katatapos ko lang uminom ng kape kanina. And hey, do me a favor Cole. Don't wander around. We don't have a tight security around right now."

"You know I don't need that. "

"You know that the whole team could get killed if something were to happen to you right? "

"I'll just get myself a coffee. What else could go wrong?" He said turning his back on Alexi.

"Cole! I said... "

"I heard you the first time. Don't worry." He said in a serious tone.

He may look a bit playful sometimes but the real him is totally different from what people see now. At hindi nya rin masisisi si Alexi na wag syang paalalahanan mayat maya. His family would flip if something bad happens during his stay here. And the last thing he want is for them to come here.

He went inside the elevator and pressed the G button. It took him minutes to get to the ground floor. And when he got off, he was met by the buzzling of employees dressed in they're office attires and coming in and out of the elevators.

Naglakad papunta sa Starbucks. The ladies in the front desk recognized him and greeted him politely. Mayat maya'y may mga empleyado ring bumabati sa kanya. And he would nod and would give them a curt smile.