Miraculous Ladybug: 9

"Argh! You won't get away with this!" Chloe yelled as they tied her up. "You won't get away with this. Hawk Moth will defeat you all!"

Marinette taped her mouth to stop her from talking. Then she turned to Adrien and Master Fu who were behind her.

"How did this happen?" Master Fu folded his arm, staring at Chloe, who was struggling to get herself out of the mess.

Marinette sighed. "She was just pretending to be nice. She's no longer a fan of Ladybug now, but a fan of Hawk Moth. She wants to help him."

She took out the needle she had gotten from Chloe. "She uses this to get what she wants." Then she quickly explained how she used the needle and what she used it for.

Master Fu took the needle and stared at it. "Yes, I remember this needle now. So she's used it on Adrien and who else?"

Marinette's eyes went wide at the question. "Roger Cop. I forgot all about him. We have to go stop him or else it becomes permanent. Adrien, follow me!"

Adrien nodded and followed Marinette out of the lair.

"Rena Rouge and Carapace are still fighting Vex," Adrien reminded. His head hurt a bit. He hadn't had much rest, which he needed, to regain his energy.

"Vex. Of course," Marinette stopped and looked at the direction where the two superheroes and villian were at. "Adrien, do you think you can help them? I'll go stop Roger Cop myself."

"No. You can't do that all by yourself," Adrien protested.

"I fixed you," Marinette reminded, her face getting a little red at the memory. "Plus, Rena Rouge and Carapace might need help."

Adrien sighed. "Fine." Quickly saying his transformation words, he hopped on top of a building, running towards the scene.

Marinette turned and ran back to the police station. Inside, she saw Roger Cop. He picked up a cup of water from a desk and poured the water on some lady's hair.

"What is wrong with you?!" The lady yelled. "You've been acting very strange, you know that? You need to stood or else you'll get fired here."

Marinette gulped, and walked up to the two of them. The lady noticed her quickly, and smiled, saying "hi," to her. Marinette returned the greeting and turned to Roger Cop.

"You need to come with me," she said boldly. Roger Cop only stared at her with no words, then grabbed another cup of water.

Marinette dodged the water quickly, and grabbed his arm, but somehow he got out of it.

"I'm sorry, Marinette. I don't know what is wrong with him," the lady, who was still there, said, getting worried.

"It's fine," Marinette managed to say. It seems like whoever gets the needle hates me. Of course they would. I am Ladybug, and the needle hates superheroes.

"Marinette, you are nothing!" Roger Cop growled. "You are under arrest for trying to fight a police officer!"

"Huh?" Marinette frowned. She looked back at the lady, who only shrugged. Roger Cop grabbed her arm, and tried to force her to follow him, but she didn't.

"You let her go this instance!" The lady yelled. She grabbed Marinette's other arm, and tugged on her sleeve. "Marinette cannot be arrested. Stop it!"

Finally both hands let go of her, and she tumbled and fell to the floor. Roger Cop laughed, pointing at her.

Ah, he's going to lose his job if he keeps doing this. It's not his fault, it's that Chloe! Marinette stood up and glared at him. How do I fix him?

-

It sounds like she's trying to say something. Master Fu frowned. He then walked over to Chloe's and untapped her mouth.

"Finally!" She yelled, then looking up at Master Fu, she grinned. "You really think you've got the needle? Well, you thought wrong!"

"What do you mean?" Master Fu folded his arms.

"Marinette gave you the wrong needle," she growled. "When she was fighting me, she thought she grabbed the right needle, but I've got a lot of fake needles and she grabbed one of those."

"So you're trying to tell me... That this is the fake one?" Master Fu held up the needle he was holding.

"Yes," Chloe nodded. "Someone else has got the right needle, and if I'm guessing, I'd say he's got quite a few people."

-

"Look, Cat Noir is here," Carapace smiled as his friend landed on both feet in front of them. "Now that's three against one. With Cat Noir here, we have more chance of defeating you!"

Cat Noir nodded. His head still felt dizzy, and his eyes felt like they were about to fall asleep. He forced himself to stay awake and fight off the villain.

When Vex was able to get Cat Noir to trip and fall down, Rena Rouge and Carapace knew something was wrong with him. Cat Noir wasn't fighting with all of his might.

Vex pointed his pencil at him. "You may not have villain powers, but your superhero powers works as well."

Vex, the miraculous. Quick!

Carapace quickly went into action. As the light came out of the pencil and headed for Cat Noir, who was trying to get up, Carapace slid with his shield in front of him. The light hit the shield instead of Cat Noir.

"Are you okay?" Rena Rouge ran to Cat Noir. She helped him up.

A superhero came to fight but has got no strength? Ha! If Rena Rouge and Carapace weren't with him, his miraculous would have already been in my palms. Vex! Get them now!