Miraculous Ladybug: 27

Ladybug used this as a distraction to jump away from the other three villains. She hopped right next to Cat Noir.

"Are you okay?"

"No!" He gritted out. Clenching onto his baton, he charged after the other three villains as Destroyer fought Lucas, and Axis made his way up.

"Cat Noir, look out!" Ladybug yelled as she saw one of the Vegas bringing out the bag. She swung her yoyo at the bag, the yoyo wrapping around it. Then she pulled it.

The villain was stronger and pulled his bag back, pulling Ladybug along. Ladybug tumbled right in front of him, and when she looked up, angry eyes were staring right back at her.

She didn't know where he came from, but Cat Noir quickly took her off the ground before the Vega could pound his fist on her.

"That was close," he breathed. Ladybug could still feel the same anger he had in him in the beginning.

Cat Noir looked back at her. "They attacked Master Fu back at his lair, and when I say they I mean Hawk Moth and his sidekicks. They also freed Chloe from her little prison."

Then he held out something and Ladybug gasped at it.

"The peacock miraculous?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "Hawk Moth must have dropped it when he found his miraculous."

"It's like starting all the way from the beginning," Ladybug sighed, seeing that the villains were making their ways to them.

"I'm just wondering why they didn't capture Master Fu just like they did with Alya," Cat Noir shrugged. "They just left him on the floor. Maybe they were scared of him."

"Why?"

"Because Master Fu could also have some pretty good tricks up his sleeves." Cat Noir stood up, ready to fight again. "Maybe it's time we call our other superheroes. We're outnumbered."

Ladybug looked around as she found themselves being surrounded again. Besides Destroyer, who was still unfortunately going after Lucas, who was still alive somehow.

"Yes! I knew you would need me sooner or later!" Someone yelled as a shield banged on Axis'face again.

Carapace landed in front of them. "Now! You will tell me where Alya is, or else!.."

"Or else what?!" The villains started laughing wildly.

FOCUS!

They stood still at Hawk Moth's angry voice. Hawk Moth was angry. His Gillian's weren't supposed to be laughing at his enemies. They were supposed to get their miraculous and hand them to him!

"Argh!"

They looked over at Lucas, who had fallen to the ground. Destroyer grinned as she walked up to him.

Destroyer, again, as much as I want Lucas to be defeated, I think you need to focus more on the superheroes!

Shut up Hawk Moth! I'm seconds away from getting to him, and you tell me this now?

Destroyer then fell to the ground in pain. Alright, I'll do it! I'll do it!

Good!

Lucas stood up. He had banged his head against the ground. He felt okay, except for his hurting head.

"Ah, what happened?" He was finally out of the needle's curse, and his eyes went wide when he saw an angry villain charging towards him.

"Gargh!"

Ladybug wrapped her yoyo around Destroyer, and pulled her. She quickly grabbed the villain's bracelet and broke it.

This is what happens when villains don't listen. They get defeated right on the spot. Well, Destroyer was pretty useless, but at least I still have four more villains!

Sabrina looked around, then seeing Lucas, she gasped and took off.

"It's now four against three!" Axis grimaced. "Guess what my power is? Hehe!"

His pointed his hand at Cat Noir, the wristwatch on his wrist facing him. Then he fired, lasers coming out.

Carapace quickly took care of it as he got in front of Cat Noir, and held out his shield.

"I could have blocked that with my baton," Cat Noir told him.

"A great thanks would have been much more appreciated," Carapace huffed, then frowned. "Besides, you might not have been able to block all of them.

They both turned back to the villains.

"Don't know if you've realized, but Ladybug has just totally abandoned you," Axis pointed behind him.

"WHAT?!"