[Special Chapter]-Birthday-

JaeHee sighed as she tried to stay awake for a little bit. The group had finally finished their live performances on Ko Ko Bop, and JaeHee would be lying of she said she wasn't tired.

She was exhausted, just like the others, and she couldn't honestly wait to go home and eat the whole damn cupboard.

Just as she was about to drift off, JaeHee felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked over to Kyungsoo who was looking at her with tired eyes. "You okay, Jae?"

She nods at him, smiling softly, her tired features showing clearly. "Mm, I'm okay." He chuckles before he kissed the top of her head lovingly. Giggling, she shifts closer to him so that she can get comfortable.

As she was about to drift off again, she heard him mumble one last thing. "Happy birthday, little satan."

Bursting out into a quiet fit of laughter, JaeHee instantly remembered that today was her birthday, and she couldn't honestly blame herself.

With the busy schedule that they had, and the exhaustion all over her, she couldn't help have the thought slip out of her mind.

She chuckles, before grabbing hold of his free hand. "Thank you, oppa." She instantly falls asleep, and forgets everything.

-

UwU, JaeSoo moment!

And I know that ko ko bop wasn't in november, but well...I was bored, and this is all i could write. Just please pretend Ko Ko Bop was in November. Thanks.

Ps. Just so y'know, the rest of the members knew it was her birthday, and said so later, lol.

Thanks for reading~

Bye~

-SatansSweetChild