Chapter Eight : Risqué

Start from the beginning

When Louis' heat and Harry's rut had finally withdrawn its clutches from the pair, the air smelt of a fresh and strong bond.

Regaining complete reign over their senses but not quite over the mating sequence. The overwhelming urge to mark one another had been blown past, leaving behind the residue of irrevocable adoration in Harry's eyes for the man who was tucked in his arms.

It had been two days since the waters of their mating cycles had receded and Harry had to return to his duties that very evening. Louis had been so perfect for him and the Alpha in him. Gorgeous even. He had taken his knot a countless number of times and his body was so complacent to his wishes and desires that it made Harry ridiculously hard to even look back upon their lovemaking.

He had known that spending a heat or a rut with an Omega was satisfying but spending it with Louis was gratifying. He had had sex with Louis plenty of times, nearly every day, it had definitely been pleasurable but not this addictive. It had been addictive. Louis was addictive. He drowned Harry into a sea of passion, made him lose his senses with his raw scent and got him to his knees, every time he surrendered his will completely to his disposal. This man was going to be the death of him, his thoughts resonated while he lowered himself to kiss his forehead. 

Reluctantly, leaving Louis on his bed, Harry knew he had to traverse to give out the next following orders since he had cleared out the entire West wing which consisted of his and the few other blood relatives like Cedric and his sister alongside his wives. Raphia and Sarah had been meek like they always were. Beta wives who were married to strengthen his alliance with the southern kingdoms but Elisa was a pain. Although her marriage with Harry was for the sake of an alliance, she had an increasingly sharp tongue which grew particularly vicious around Louis and grew steadily poisonous after it was declared that he was an Omega, being the reason why he never let anybody talk to Louis without his permission, at least after the declaration.

Harry was in possession of the knowledge that Kings who had beta wives and then bonded with an Omega, involuntarily by bonding with and Omega made their marriages null and void and almost negligible but Harry had been kind enough to address this issue and asked the three of them if would like to dissolve their marriages and return to their respective Kingdoms which Raphia and Sarah politely while Elisa violently declined to.

Nobody was allowed in the entirety of the West wing for any reason whatsoever until Louis' heat receded completely. No guards, no nobles, no royalty, no humans. Those were Harry's orders. Niall would bring food up halfway through the hallway and leave it there ringing a bell notifying the pair and would retreat shutting access to the West wing completely by closing the huge door which guarded the two, outside of which stood fifteen beta guards and three alpha commanders for protection.

Approaching the elaborately colossal doors, carved in rich mahogany, he impressively opened them single-handedly.

No sooner did his dark blue robes which he casually put on swayed the winds, everyone knelt down on a single knee in respect to the Alpha.

"Rise, my knights, I am most grateful for your rendered service." He said with a smile of gratitude on his face which pulled the knights into an erect posture.

"We live to serve, Your Highness," came the symphony from the guards which he courteously acknowledged with a nod and moved to his alpha commander, Ezekiel.

"I have a few orders," he briefed black haired man who nodded in understanding, "I want a healer in our quarters in a few minutes and inform Liam to organise a meeting of the inner circle at dusk and tell him that Elisa, Raphia and Sarah can move back into their quarters, not Cedric."

"Yes, Your Highness." He bowed his head in adherence. "As you wish, Your Highness."

With that Harry returned to his chambers where his omega was absent was from his bed and was returning from the bathroom, garnering the Alpha's attention who sauntered to him.

"I threw up." He answered breathing heaved, looking up at Harry.

He was upset, Harry felt it through the bond. Wrapping his arm around Louis, he kissed his forehead to calm the man. "I think you might be expecting, love."

Louis' fingers grasped his soft silk robes, showcasing his discomfort.

"You weren't on your suppressants, we were simultaneously on our mating cycles," Harry's smooth words descended, whatd you expect?"

"You aren't upset?" Louis squeaked which made Harry chuckle in delight while he effortlessly gathered Louis in his arms, he picked him in his arms.

"You really have this undying urge to satisfy me, right?" Harry asked laying him on the bed, gently, having Louis' big baby blue eyes peer at him in silence. "If you're pregnant, I'll be overwhelmed. What could be better than my children with you carrying them?"

"You'll be happy?" He asked with uncertainty enveloping his voice. Sitting down beside him, his hand slid onto the Omega's pink cheeks, pecking them in a deliberate fashion, allowing his lips to feel the soft skin of the omega, tracing his skin and finally residing on his ear.

"I'd be ecstatic." He whispered kissing the shell of his ear, placing his hand on  his belly, My mate with my kin."

"Your Highness," he blushed and lowered his gaze, shyly.