Chapter Eight : Risqué

Start from the beginning

Louis felt his Alpha stir beside him in discomfort; the omega felt his rut pacing steadily towards him. It had been six nights since Louis' heat commenced, his heat was still present but the intensity had reduced significantly. Louis hadn't been outside their quarters but he had heard the fireworks which would go on consistently every night until the seventh night to celebrate the mating of the King.

Fluttering his eyes open, Louis saw the alpha twisting with perspiration sticking to the sides of his face when he shook him to rouse the man who wakes upheaving.

"Alpha?" He questioned gently to which Harry just grunted a response, "Rut. It's coming too soon."

When he heard this, he immediately went down to the Alpha's aching cock and licked a stripe over it, stringing a moan from the Emperor who didn't know this was pain or pleasure but Louis assured him it was both when he placed his lush lips on the tip and sucked the entirety of the organ into the wet caves of his mouth. Guaranteeing that none of his teeth touched the man's sensitive skin, he vigorously sucked the Alpha's cock to make sure that he delivered nothing but a pleasure to the man who was writhing upon his ministrations with his head ramming into the pillow and any more force would rip it apart.

Setting the pace between extremes, he quickly slurped the cock for a while and then slowed the pace into luxurious licks all over it. On feeling the hardness in his mouth thicken, he immediately got on top of him, grinding their bodies together, he lowered himself to his ear, "Then let it come, Harry, I'm right here." He assured him, biting his earlobe. "Just for you to fuck, for you to devour and ravish me. I was made for this, for you."

This was incentive enough for the Alpha to pin the omega up on the bed growling, "Mine." He affirmed and bit his neck while his hands flew down and entered Louis' hole which was spouting slick.

"Mine," he repeated and lowered his lips to Louis' nipple, harshly tugging them with his teeth.

Louis knew that this would be the result of what he told him and he loved every minute of it. He was sure that this instigation was going to become one racy night of intercourse and he so desperately wanted it, needed it. He wanted Harry to claim him countless number of times and mark him in such a manner that the skin on his body would be less; he needed this man.

Moaning in pleasure, he felt Harry add another finger and in no gentle manner crooked it for it to stroke his prostate. Without losing more time Harry found it being familiar with every crevice of his Omega's body, causing Louis to bite his lower lip in response. Instantly noticing the gap in the vocalisation, he sunk his canines into Louis' throat, "Need to hear you, Omega." He hissed. "Scream for me, scream my name!" He commanded; voice deep, thick, and lower than it had ever been. It was all Louis needed to come. Hard. Making a mess on his stomach which brought a smirk on the Alpha's face.

"Do you want me now, baby?"

"Yes!" He answered too quick and Harry rose his eyebrows and his lips quickly negotiated, Then beg."

Louis' blue eyes flew open to meet Harry's very very green ones which due to the rut were that brilliant that the golden specks were shining through. "You've demanded through your heat, now it's my turn, beg."

"I don't beg." He tried, clutching onto the little arrogance he possessed but he knew this would all end in vain.

"But omegas do, doll," he reasoned and inserting another finger causing Louis to moan, and my omega is completely at my mercy."

That broke the little resolve he had and let out plea after plea, "Want you so bad Alpha!" Louis screamed and spread his legs for better access, "Always wanted you! Want you to fill me up to the brim; need you to mark me, show everyone I am yours, just yours." He murmured breathily while squirming under the digits up his ass.

"Of course, doll," Harry affirmed with a smirk while his fingers grazed upon Louis' prostate once again with pre-come dribbling on his already hard cock. The Omega screamed his name out loud with his eyes watering due to the pleasure bestowed upon him.

"Please, knot me!"

Feeling the base of his cock beginning to swell up, Harry entered Louis, quickly thrusting in and out of him, hitting his prostate, again and again, eliciting more chants from his little one. He marked him again on his other shoulder when his knot began to form and knitted the two of them together.

Body and soul.

When Louis opened his eyes to meet his Alpha's everything came down in a rewind.

I still remember the moment we met
The touch that he planted
The garden he left
I guess the rain was just half that effect

This was all he wanted. Since his eyes met Harry's under the rain; since he slipped the knife and his unwavering trust without a second thought onto Louis' arm. Since the beginning of time, this was all he wanted, being claimed, dominated and marked by his mate. For him to bear his love and children.

And today that is all that he received.

* * *