99 Problems

Beyoncé POV

Christmas break is over now it's time for the kids to go back to school, let's just say they are reluctant to the idea.

"No I'm not going, period!" Angie yelled. I held the bridge of my nose. I grabbed her clothes and put them on her bed.

"Get dressed little girl!" I yelled. Why does this always happen when it involves school?

"I said no!" She yelled crossing her arms. I yanked her up and dragged her to my room and dialed Nickis number.

"I don't have time for this shit-

"Ouuuuu you swore! I'm telling mommy you swore!" She yelled. I waited for Nicki to answer and she finally did on the third ring.

"Hey, What's wrong?" She asked.

"Your daughter won't cooperate-

"Mommy Ms. Bey swore!" Angie yelled over me. Nicki looked at the camera.

"Angie get your ass ready for school." Nicki said. Angie didn't budge. Nicki raised an eyebrow getting closer to the camera giving us her full attention.

"Bey can she hear me?" Nicki asked. I nodded and she tilted her head.

"Then why the fuck is she still standing there like I didn't just tell her to go get dressed and ready for school.

"I don't wanna go." Angie shrugged leaning up against the bed post.

"Why not?" I asked. She ignored me and I crossed my eyes.

"You know what. Ima just let your daddy handle your ass get the hell out of my room." I said. She left out and slammed my door and I let out a loud frustrated groan.

"Sounds like someone is having a tough time...." Nicki said. I could hear the smirk in her voice and when I looked at her it was just as I suspected to see, low eyes dimples on display and a play like smirk.

"I'm glad you find this amusing." I laugh fake like.

"I don't understand why you are having a tough time with her ass. Whoop her like you did jr." Nicki said simply. I shrugged. I'm tired of dealing with her bad ass kids and I'm tired of jay letting them do whatever they want like they shouldn't have to pay the consequences.

"Nicki I'm tired. You had demons, not kids, but demons." I said. She shook her head.

"Yea they can be a handful at times but I still love them." Nicki said. I nodded. I will never understand that feeling when it comes to them but I had to let her know I understood, for her I guess.

"You seem tense...when can we finish what we started?" Nicki asked. I shrugged my shoulders biting my bottom lip.

"I don't know about that. Jay is close to catching on to us and it'll hurt him if he found out what we were doing behind his back." I said. Nicki shrugged faster than I could blink and mugged me.

"Do you think I would care if that nigga found out-

"Nicki hes you're Ex you have to still have some kind of love for this dude. Hell you had three kids by him." I said the last part lowly.

"Again so what?!" Nicki asked. I could tell this conversation was about to spark an unwanted argument.

"Ok never mind. But I don't think we should continue doing this. I value and respect jay." I said.

" that's not what you were saying about him a couple of days ago. You didn't care about getting sex from me on my birthday when it was your idea, now all of a sudden you don't want me?" Nicki asked. I looked off then back at the phone.

"You heard what I said Onika." I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"So you used me..." she said.

"What? No I didn't-

"Yes you did. That's exactly what was going on this entire time. Jay wasn't satisfying you so you used me." Nicki said. I never used anyone a day in my life.

"Nicki I never used you. I thought that was what I wanted but now I can clearly see this isn't what I want for myself. Jay is probably planning on marrying me-

"That nigga isn't going to marry you beyonce. He doesn't even care for you like that. You let this dude move in with you and take in his kids who just so happened to be my kids too and he hasn't brought up marrying you yet has he?" Nicki asked I looked at her.

"How would you know? You don't know what we discuss when we're alone." I said.

"I know he doesn't want any more kids, I know he never wanted to get married because he's afraid of losing his bachelor status-

"What? That doesn't even make sense. He isn't single-

"You really don't know him, do you?" She asked. I bit at my lip in anger as she continued to talk.

"Beyoncé jay isn't the settling down kind of dude. He said he would marry me and -

"But you're his ex wife Nicki what the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"We were never married! He gave me a promise ring. He told people we were married. Eventually after it went around that we were I forgot we weren't. Jay doesn't like the feeling of being tied down to one person. He cheated on me three fucking times, the third time is the reason I left." Nicki said. I shook my head.

"Bullshit Nicki. You're just saying all this to make me change my mind, it's not going to happen." I said. Nicki laughed shaking her head in response.

"I was once stupid and gullible like you. You have to learn on your own I see-

"I'm not stupid! Jay made have made a couple mistakes with you but that was a lesson learned. He knows better now. You were probably doing to much and drove him to do that. When I first met you I hated you. I can just imagine what you put him through-

"What I put him through?! Beyoncé just shut up ok? Because you know nothing! I gave that man three kids that should tell you something! He made me believe we were going to get married and that he loved me. He's the type that wants his cake and eat it too. There's only so much a person can take. You'll find out eventually and when you do don't fucking call me." She said.

"Well for your-

She hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and grabbed my belt walking into Angie's room.

"Get your ass dressed and ready for school right the fuck now!" I yelled. She jumped off the bed seeing the look in my eyes and got dressed.

I threw the belt down and stormed out the room. Who does Nicki think she is?! I know what I'm doing.

____________________________

Well here's an update after 50 years or so. Excuse any mistakes