The Nerve

Omniscient
Detroit, Michigan
December 5, 2002
6:48PM

"Yea but let me tell you what this bitch said and did!" Beyonce talked into the phone with sister and bestfriend after her long flight. They finally landed and rented out a hotel room. Nicki roomed with the kids and Jay shared a room with her.

"What who did?" Kelly asked getting closer to the camera.

"Nicki." Beyonce said in a duh tone.

"Bitch don't do me, we wasn't even talking about her we was talking about the carnival 5 years ago. Just because you random as hell you can't expect everybody else to keep up." Kelly said. Solo laughed. Beyonce rolled her eyes and ignored Kelly as she went on to talk about her airplane encounter with Nicki.

"That do sound kinda obsessed sis." Solange said lowly. Beyonce cocked her head.

"I sound obsessed? Funny, you obviously misunderstood the situation. I needed a charger!" Beyonce said.

"Well if you're not obsessed with why the hell every time we talked we gotta hear about the adventures of Nicki and bey?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly shut yo ass up. Every time I tell y'all some shit y'all always say the exact opposite of what I want to hear." Bey said crossing her arms.

"If telling the truth is the exact opposite then you need to find someone on the street to give you advice cause it sounded to me like you want us to lie to you, I love you so I'm going to tell you the truth, and the truth is, the only reason why you stay bothering and taking about her is because you like her. Deal with it bey." Solo said. Beyonce frowned.

"Stop. I do not like that evil conniving little bitch!" Beyonce spat. Kelly and solo both exchanged looks over the phone.

"She even talks about me when I'm not in the same room as her. How touching." Nicki said dramatically casting her hand over her chest.

"Is that her, I wanna see!" Solo said.

"Bitch tilt the camera and let us see!" Kelly chimed in. Beyonce looked back at Nicki and rolled her eyes putting the camera on her.

"She don't look like no Wildabeast to me...." Kelly said frowning.

"I thought you said she was 3 foot 7 with a big forehead." Solo said. Beyonce's cheeks turned red in embarrassment as Nicki looked taken back by the description give upon her.

"She not even ugly. Bey you need to apologize." Kelly said. Beyonce quickly hung up before they could say anything more to embarrass her.
______________________________

Mini update. I might put this story back in my drafts.