Tic-Tac-Toe

Omniscient
Pearland, Texas
December 4, 2002
7:00AM

If I could go back to the day we met I probably would just stay in bed..

Onika slept stretched out over her bed without an alarm clock to awake her out of her slumber. It was only one hour left before Beyonce could make her appearance outside of Nicki's establishment. Nicki tossed and turned in her bed, one of the signs that she's waking up. Once she caught a glimpse of the morning sun that shined casted across her bed, she slowly opened her eyes while administering a yawn. She tossed her covers to the side exposing her half bare body and got out of bed. She walked into her bathroom still half asleep and did her hygiene. She walked out of her bathroom minutes later to discover the time.

7:24AM

Her eyes widen at the realization that she wasn't ready, not even close to ready for Beyonce in the next 20 or so minutes. She quickly ran into her closed from the running out of time boost of energy and packed everything she could see, including the hangers. After sitting on her suitcase full of clothing and shoes and having a hard time trying to zip it up, she decided on duct tape.

"Yea, that should work." Nicki said hopping off of the overly stuffed suitcase. She ran downstairs and into the kitchen looking through the random draw, finding what she needed. She looked at the time on the microwave.

7:45AM

She dashed her way back up the stairs and began duct taping her suitcase closed. Once she had finished she went into the bathroom with her hygiene bag and knocked everything from the counter into the bag, including her toothbrush, travel size mouth wash and tooth paste, and zipped it up as she tossed it on her bed.

Seeing that she only had less than ten minutes left she came to realize she hadnt even gotten dressed and let out a frustrated sigh once she realize she packed her entire closet in her suitcase, well at least the clothes that were appropriate for this time of the year. She went into her closet to see nothing but summer wear that ranged from short mini skirt to half shirts. She wouldn't dare to walk out of the house with any of that on.

She went into her draw pulling out her pink sweats and pink hoodie and decided on throwing her hair into a sloppy bun. If anyone was to see her they'd probably think she had a rough morning. She grabbed her shades to hide the bags under her eyes once she heard her doorbell ring and went downstairs to open it.

"Oh, if you're not ready I'll come back later." Beyonce said. Nicki look Beyonce over then herself. She felt under dressed as Beyonce looked her outfit over.

"No. I'm ready." Nicki said. Beyonce shrugged her shoulders and walked back to her car. Nicki sighed going upstairs to get her suitcase. She came to find out it had been a little on the heavy side as she tried to lift it. So instead, she pushed it off the side of the bed creating a thudding sound and pushed it to the staircase. Applying a little force, the suitcase soon was tumbling down the stairs. Nicki went back for the rest of her bags that she had been able to carry to the car.

"Are you ready?" Beyonce asked without looking at Onika. Nicki only went back into her house to get the last of her things.

"The fuck? Nobody told you to bring your whole damn house. It's two weeks, not 7 months." Beyonce said shaking her head.

"Look, I am not in the mood so please just shut up and drive." Nicki said. Beyonce rolled her eyes starting the car up on the way back to her house.

**

"And you want to talk about me and you literally have 15 suitcases." Nicki said. Beyonce shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not hitching a ride. I have a car so I can pack whatever I want. It's MY space." Beyonce said as Jay unloaded the car with her things.

"Go get your suitcases." Nicki said to her oldest daughter as she carried the younger ones suitcase.

"I wan carry minez." Bri, the youngest of the three spoke. Nicki smiled at her daughter wanting to be a big girl at the age of two.

"Angie give her-her small bag of clothes." Nicki said. Angie nodded passing bri the smallest of the bags. It looked a bit heavy but she was dedicated. Jr picked his bags up taking it to the strip.

"Please step through the detector." One of the airport security guards spoke up. Jr went through with no problem. Next was Jay and the last of the two kids, then Nicki, then bey. Of course with the women of the family something was bound to happen. Once Nicki stepped through the detector went off, then did the same to Beyonce as well.

"Aw shit what they did." Jr whispered. Nicki shot him a look and looked at Jay for assistance with him. Jay only looked at his son. Jr shrugged him off and Nicki mouthed 'Ima beat yo ass' as she was pulled to the side for further investigation. Bey as well had been pulled to the side.

After discovering the reason for the disturbance being just two hair pins, the security let them go and they were now on flight.
_________________________

Boring but short and idc. The next chapter is going to be better.