"It's all I'm asking. Is it too much, to ask~" Amao also sang the lyrics and you heard it making you flinched as the spatula did a clang sound.

"A-Amao-kun," you called as the person apologize for scaring you. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hear you for so long," he scratched his cheek and you blushed. Yes, you blushed.

He found it cute since he rarely, more like never, seen it before. "It's fine," you calmed down but still feel embarrassed.

You stir the pot as he came closer to you. "What are you cooking? It smells so nice," he complimented. "Curry. Chicken curry," you responded. You turned off stove and grabbed the chicken.

You put it on a plate and cut them into small pieces. After that, you grabbed 5 plates and grabbed some rice from the rice cooker. You turned off the other stove and grabbed some curry and put it on each of the plates.

Amao grabbed the spoons which asked where to find them and you kindly told him. You set each plates on the counter and Amao put spoons on each plates.

You grabbed two of them and the four males that were busy playing, smell the food aroma and turned to your way. You put the plates on the table with the help of Amao. You then grabbed the last plate and the plate with chickens on it.

You sat all of it on the table as all of them sat and ate. "Aren't you gonna eat? Or are you on a diet?" Izayoi asked and you shook your head while smirking at your brother. "I'm eating pizza," you smirked as you brother's eyes widened.

"Oh hell no you don't," and before he could say anything else, you left the five males and grabbed the frozen pizza and put it inside the microwave.

"Y/N! That's not fair!" he shouted. "It's fair because you cheated on the game!" you called back. Then the door bell rang as you rushed to the door. "Hold on!" you called for the impatient person in front of your door who kept pressing the doorbell.

Once you opened the door, your eyes fell as your mouth turns into an 'o' shape. "Y/N!" Saeyoung A. K. A 707 or Seven, tackled hugged you as the two of you fell making a thud sound.

The five males who were eating, eventually looked at your way to see you pushing Seven's face away from yours. He got off as Saeran just waved. You dusted yourself off and let them in.

Saeran waved at the five males as they waved back. Seven on the other hand, was staring at your game. "Y/N, I challenge you to a duel of Super Smash Bros," Seven said while adjusting his glasses.

"I'll pass," you said. You went to the kitchen and grabbed the pizza and put it on the plate.

"Oh really? It looks like you're a loser," he teases. Beside Izayoi teases, Seven's teases always pisses you off. "Oh we'll see about that!" you said while holding your plate of pizza. You glared at the red hair boy.

You slice a half of the pizza and grabbed another plate. You gave the half pizza to Saeran as he thanked you.

"That is so unfair!" you brother whined which you just glared at him.

You shared another half of your pizza to Seven which your brother whined even more but you ignored him. You and him agreed that if you win, he'll buy you a Monokuma plush and if he wins, you'll have to kiss him.

This cause all the boys to stopped eating and glanced at the duo. "So?" Seven wiggled his eyebrows. "We'll see about that," you smirked and both of you shakes your hands.

"You gotta win this Saeyoung!" Izayoi cheered.

About 2 minutes starting the game, the boys had already done eating and watched as the two of you fought.