Ending 3 - Broken

A/N: This will basically be like the Home ending only different.

Y/N: I choose neither

I said as I stabbed Ruby in the chest making her body lifeless. They were all shocked that I killed her. Then came Yang charging at me with her eyes red.

Yang: You killed Ruby, and now you're gonna regret it

As she charged at me, I got my weapon ready to attack her. But when she got close to me, I then brought my sword out of my sheath and cut her in half also leaving her body lifeless. Then all of the girls started charging at me. I decided not to use any of my sigils, so I started to charge at them. As I clashed with Weiss, she summoned a gylph in front of me and making me stuck but I got out free and sliced her head off. Then Blake came charging at me and used her shadow clone to trick me but I already knew which one was her, so I also stabbed her in the chest leaving her dead. Then Nora, Glynda and the rest except for Pyrrha came charging at me but I killed them (I got lazy) leaving me and Pyrrha alone.

Pyrrha: Finally, its just us alone

Y/N: This is the end Pyrrha

Pyrrha: Yeah but we'll be together in heaven

Y/N: I think hell is the best place for you

She got mad for what I said and threw her shield at me causing me to get hit and falling to the ground. I then got up on my feet and attacked her with impact causing her to fall to the ground. As sge was on the ground, I walked to her slowly.

Y/N: I guess this is the end for you

Pyrrha: Please don't do this, we can have a life together, just you and me

Y/N: I'm sorry Pyrrha, but that is never gonna happen

But I failed to noticed her shield coming towards me and hitting me breaking my leg. She then got up and walked to me.

Y/N: Fuck, when did you throw your shield

Pyrrha: That doesn't matter Y/N. The only thing that matters is that we'll be together

She said as she knocked me out.

Timeskip

Y/N:*groans* Where am I...

I said as I was in a dark room. It was just like the room when the girls kidnapped me but there was at least alittle bit of light. I noticed that I was tied to a chair and I guess I had tape on my mouth since I couldn't move it. As I was trying to get out from the chair, the door opened making me blind from the light. The person who was blocking the light was the only one who lived, Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I see you're finally awake

Y/N: mmph

Pyrrha: Uh uh uh, wouldn't want to ruin the moment between us

She removed the tape on my mouth.

Y/N: What is going on here

Pyrrha: Sshh, don't ruin it

She said as she went lower to my crotch area. I knew what she was gonna do, she was gonna rape me.

Y/N: Please Pyrrha don't do this

Pyrrha: Its too late Y/N

(Sexy Sexy Time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She said as she unbuckle my pants revealing my member. She then grabbed it and moved her hand up and down getting me to get hard. After I got hard, she put my whole member in her mouth and moved her head up and down fast causing me to almost climax.

Y/N: Pyrrha, I'm about to...

But it was to late, I already came.

Pyrrha: Looks like you came to early. But that's ok, I got a place where you can cum

She said as she got on top of me. She then inserted my member in her vagina causing her to moan. Then she moved up and down slowly enjoying it while I didn't.

Y/N: Pyrrha get off of me...

She ignored me, causing her to go faster.

Y/N: Please Pyrrha, I love you...

She still ignored me and went faster.

Y/N: Please, I'll be with you forever...

Still ignored me and went the fastest she could causing her eyes to roll back and having her tongue out. Just then I was about to climax.

Y/N: Pyrrha, I'm about to cum...

Pyrrha: Inside me, I want your child

I then came in her making her have my child.

Pyrrha: Thank you Y/N, now we can start our family. But I'll keep doing this until you actually love me

Timeskip - Couple of years later

She did it...

She made me love her...

She broke me...

Right now I'm just watching our kids playing in the playground at the park.

Pyrrha: I'm back Y/N

I looked at her with dull eyes. After all of those years of raping me, she actually did it.

Pyrrha: What's wrong babe

Y/N: Its nothing...

Pyrrha: Are you thinking about someone

Y/N: No...

Pyrrha: Don't you lie to me

Y/N: Didn't I make you a promise that I'll be with you forever

Pyrrha: Yeah you did

Just then our three kids came to us. They all had their mothers look, red hair, green eyes. They were the only things that made me happy. Their names are Elizabeth, Ryan and Madison.

Elizabeth: Mommy, can we go get icecream?

Pyrrha: Sure thing dear

We then went to an icecream shop making the kids happy. But as we were close to home, Pyrrha whispered in my ear.

Pyrrha*whisper* Lets make another child

Y/N: Alright...