Chapter 2 - Arrival

The Next Day

As soon as I woke up I noticed that I was still between Ruby and Yang while they were hugging me. So I tried to get out of the bed without trying to wake them up since they look peaceful sleeping. I went to the bathroom to put on my gear and went outside to trains. I then use my deep impact, but that was a bad idea. I accidently cut down alot of trees making so much noise.

Y/N: These trees don't grow back fast do they...

It ain't like Maple World where you destroy something and it comes back after a couple of seconds. I then ran back to the house to see if the girls are awake from what I did. As I got back to the house, I went inside and I was met with Ruby and Yang which just woke up and they look kinda mad at me.

Y/N: Oh hey girls... Sleep well last night?

Yang: Y/N... Where were you?

Y/N: I was training

Ruby: You were supposed to wake up with us

Y/N: Well I didn't know since you didn't tell me

The girls tried to calm theirselves down after you went to go train by yourself. Then they got an idea on what to do with you.

Ruby: Well Y/N, for punishme-

Y/N: Wait, why do I get punishment for?

Ruby: Because we said so

Y/N then became silent.

Ruby: As I said, your punishment is to stay with us when we get to Beacon the whole time. No wandering by yourself ano no talking to other people

Y/N: What if I need directions?

Yang: Thats fine

Ruby: Well we better get ready to go to Beacon

As we ended their conversation, we all got their things ready to head out and go to Beacon Academy. But when we got out of the house, I still saw the same figure that was wearing white, I think it looked like Ruby but I'm probably seeing things.

Timeskip - Ruby and Yang kept their eyes on Y/N during the trip

As we arrived in the aircraft which I just learned that its called a bullhead, I just leaned against a wall and relax during the flight. I then got the feeling that I was being watched, I was thinking that it was Ruby and Yang but they were having their own conversation being the loudest ones on there. Then someone came up to me.

???: Why hello there

I looked up to see a female that had long blonde hair, black and red coat, black jeans, and black boots. I wanted to talk to her, but I don't think Ruby and Yang would let me. So I checked to see if their still talking and they were, so I was safe.

Y/N: Greetings

???: I see that you're all alone. Why is that?

Y/N: No reason, I just like being by myself

???: Yeah I'm the same too. So whats your name?

Y/N: Y/N L/N

Emily: Nice name, the name is Emily

Y/N: Well its nice to meet you Emily

As I was having a conversation with Emily, I failed to notice that Ruby and Yang were giving me a death stare from where they are at.

Ruby: Yang, didn't we tell Y/N not to talk to anybody

Yang: Yeah, why is he talking to that whore?