Ending 1 - Home

Y/N: I choose neither

I said as I stabbed Ruby in the chest making her body lifeless. They were all shocked that I killed her. Then came Yang charging at me with her eyes red.

Yang: You killed Ruby, and now you're gonna regret it

As she charged at me, I got my weapon ready to attack her. But when she got close to me, I then brought my sword out of my sheath and cut her in half also leaving her body lifeless. Then all of the girls started charging at me. I decided not to use any of my sigils, so I started to charge at them. As I clashed with Weiss, she summoned a gylph in front of me and making me stuck but I got out free and sliced her head off. Then Blake came charging at me and used her shadow clone to trick me but I already knew which one was her, so I also stabbed her in the chest leaving her dead. Then Nora, Glynda and the rest except for Pyrrha came charging at me but I killed them (I got lazy) leaving me and Pyrrha alone.

Pyrrha: Finally, its just us alone

Y/N: This is the end Pyrrha

Pyrrha: Yeah but we'll be together in heaven

Y/N: I think hell is the best place for you

She got mad for what I said and threw her shield at me causing me to get hit and falling to the ground. I then got up on my feet and attacked her with impact causing her to fall to the ground. As sge was on the ground, I walked to her slowly.

Y/N: I guess this is the end for you

Pyrrha: Please don't do this, we can have a life together, just you and me

Y/N: I'm sorry Pyrrha, but that is never gonna happen

I then stabbed her in the chest leaving her body lifeless.

Y/N: Finally, its over...

But then a portal appeared in front of me. The portal looked like the one that got me in this world but a different color. I was thinking about not entering the portal since it might take me somewhere else but I had to risk it. As I went through the portal, I noticed that I was in someones room.

Y/N: Where the hell am I?

Just then a woman entered the room and noticed me in there and pulled a gun on me. As the woman turned on the light, I noticed that it was someone that I knew, it was Schatten.

Schatten: Well Y/N, are you finally gonna be with me

Y/N: Not right now Schatten, I've just been through alot lately

Schatten: Is that why you were gone?

Y/N: Yeah...

Schatten: Well you can stay here with me

Y/N: Well I know that you stole some of my clothes while I've been sleeping at night, I guess I can stay with you tonight

Schatten: Good because you're sleeping with me

Y/N: I'd rather sleep on the floor

Schatten: I command you to sleep with me

Y/N: Well you're gonna have to make me

She then got up and chased me around the house trying to get me to sleep with her. I don't why I'm saying this but I missed her and her trying to chase me. But I'm just happy to be back home.