CHAPTER TWO: Rise to Popularity

_____________________________

You were just about to play your favorite game when you realize that your mini snack bar in your room was out of food.

"Because of that crazy happening earlier, I forgot to stop by the convenience store." You sighed, cause it's no good to watch nor play games without something to snack on. You wondered if you should just go and cook some food for yourself or just go out and visit the convenience store.

"I'm too Lazy to cook some food to snack on and at the same time too Lazy to even get my ass out tonight." I take a look at the snackless fridge and cabinets then to the vegetables, meat and other ingredients that could be cooked if only I was in the mood.

"Well, life can be this annoying sometimes" you muttered to yourself trying to be positive. 'moooom I need ya backkk' You cried inside your head. If I don't want to cook then I shall head out and rush back home, ah I should also update my game while I'm out so when I come back it will be nearly finished too. You thought to yourself as you head back to your room.

A few minutes later, you went out with D/n walking beside you and you scrolling on your phone trying to see who you could call. You saw Mira's number and didn't even hesitate to dial her number.

'Ring .....'

'Ring.....'

------------------
A/n: Ayayay I'm a little butterfly~'
------------------

'Ring.....'

'Ring.....'

A few minutes later, she picked up the call and you could hear that she seemed to be watching some kdrama in the background. She truly likes those and even gave you a lot of recommendations on what to watch You are bored with your daily dose of anime.

"Hello." she sweetly answered with her usual tone

"Hey Mira, just wanna call for no reason. I'm actually walking outside and talking to someone especially you, makes me feel less tense being alone with my dog right now." I explained as I walked, D/n was on guard and follow me every step of the way. Despite, being a leader of a huge group, I still feel scared sometimes and maybe sometimes a bit paranoid when I'm walking in a dark alley. I may be a skilled fighter but that doesn't mean I am invincible, people come for my life left and right after all.

I heard Mira pausing what she was watching at that moment and seemed to adjust back on her bed before speaking again. "Let me guess, you run out of food." She chuckled as she started telling me about random stuff that she just wanted to share, between the two of us. She's the one who is more of a talker and I'm the Listener.

"Ah I see, so you were watching an old love story series? That's kinda new."

"What do you mean? I love all types of love stories."

"You're right, you know if I was a guy I might have the urge to mimic all the guys you like in the romance you love to watch."

"... You don't have to be a guy to do that." She commented catching me off guard, and the way she said it sounds like she was also embarrassed. I-i Meant you're already doing it and it's... Oh no, I meant you are like the guys I mean I--" The way she keeps rephrasing and trying to find the right way to say it makes me chuckle

"I see... I understand what you are saying, no need to say it." I smiled as I continued listening to her more. D/n on the other hand just looked at me while he is wagging his tail happily, seems like my baby isn't sensing any danger.

__________________________
🌼MIRA'S POV

My face turned red as I keep stuttering and couldn't find the right words to tell her. I do like how Y/n is treating me genuinely and gently as a friend but the more I watch romance the more I also notice that she seems so similar to the love interest. I slapped my cheeks and told myself the delulu is not the solulu but being treated so well, even just as a friend feels so good