five.

first of all, i just want to say sorry for updating late. i got caught up with school and my emotions with ygtb. i'm happy the boys get to debut :) but it'd be greater if yg just debuted all 13. more fans would invest in that way. but what can a girl do??? supporting them is all i can do.

silver boys, i'm so sorry. i know you guys wanted to debut together. we may not have met in the end, but always know that we're here to support you as much as we can.

here's double update to make it up to y'all :')

-

hours before the gathering, all witches- who're going, are hectic. cramming potions, finding their best attire, even styling their hair! as for me, i had my hair in a high and tight ponytail, as what my father suggested. he told me to look my best and be intimidating, which i do not know why but i had to obey his commands. i also a nice white dress. i mean, everyone's wearing white.

i bet the fairies will wear something glittery and pink-ish.

how i love that.

i sat on my vanity and just look to see if i'm ready but there's something that's been bothering me since yesterday...

what if he'll be there? father said that leader, king or alpha will bring their successors. he's the son of an alpha. ofcourse, he'll be there.

i'm not ready to see him yet. i'm ashamed. i didn't fight for us. and that's what we promised before, but i broke it. i'm a horrible person.

and before i know it, tears were slowly flowing down my face.

i can't be weak. i have to stay strong. i don't know if the right time will come, or if we're really meant to be. what if he found a new mate? a real mate of his kind. what if i wasn't really his mate afterall, i was just a mistake. i was just a hindrance to his real love. did we mess up with fate?

"i'm sorry."

i flinched on my sit as i heard a voice. i immediately wiped my tears away. i knew who it was. and i just don't have the guts to turn around.

"look, i know you're mad so i'm sorry. i just did what i had to do, you know that. if father was the one who found about you and that warewolf-"

"he has a name." i cut him off.

"fine. you and that doyoung, you know he'll do worse than just break the two of you." i shivered as i imagined what could father possibly do. "jihae, i don't want a bad blood between you and me. aside from dad, you're all i have left after mom died. i have to protect you. and as your brother i'll do anything to keep you safe." hyunsuk pulled me into a warm hug. it's been a while since he last shown me that he cares. i won't deny, i miss him. i miss my brother.

i hugged him back. "i'm sorry, hyunsuk. i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to break the rules." he raised my head and wiped my tears away.

"don't cry on my dress robe, aunt elisse worked hard for this!" he whined. making me laugh. he's still the whiny hyunsuk. "but in all seriousness, i love you, sis."

"i love you too, sukkie." i smiled and hugged him one last time.

"now, c'mon, we wouldn't want to be late for our first gathering." he faked a squeal and i just laughed, punching his arms.

i miss my dorky brother.

me and hyunsuk arrived last infront of the castle. everyone was already in carriages. we can't ride a broomstick to a formal gathering, what a shame. it would've been a nice entrance.

"jihae." i heard someone call for me so i look back to see nako and hitomi.

i let hyunsuk go to our carriage first and went to my friends.