Chapter 9 - One Final Effort

Its time to end this...

I said as I pulled my sword out.

Y/N: You're now in a better place Qrow...

When I was done mourning for Qrow, I heard the voices of the girls getting closer.

Y/N: Well, this might be the end...

I then left Qrow to rest and went to where the girls are. As I got there, they all got their weapons out.

Ruby: So Y/N, you're finally giving in

Y/N: ...

Ruby: I guess you're not giving in

Just then Ruby attacked me but I blocked her attack while Yang joined in and punched me in the face making me fall to the ground. I then got back up and activated storm sigil and used flurry to hit them. But then came Weiss and Blake also attacking me. Weiss then summoned I guess a knight, but I activated my flame sigil. I then charged at the knight and sliced it in half. But Blake then wrapped my leg with her ribbon but I cut it. Then along came Pyrrha, Nora, Glynda, and Velvet which they were approaching me fast and continued to almost beat my ass. I then stopped fighting to rest.

Y/N: Goddammit...

Pyrrha: What you're giving up now

Y/N: Not yet...

I then began use blade chasm and charge at Pyrrha and the others and used whirling blades (again). But Coco then started to fire bullets at me with her minigun and I had to reflect it. Then came Glynda using her spells against me while I was distracted. Velvet summoned a sword which looked like my old one and clashed with me while Nora was coming at me and almost hit me with her hammer.

Y/N: Shit that was close...

Nora: Better look behind you again

She hit me with the hammer making me fly through the air like a baseball.

Y/N: Shit that hurt...

Then in front of me came Summer and Raven.

Summer: Well what do we have here

Raven: Crawling back to us already

I tried to run but Raven tackled me to the ground not able to escape.

Summer: Finally after all this time watching you, we can finally have you

Y/N: That isn't gonna happen

I kicked Raven off of me and ran back to where the girls are since I dropped my weapon there. As I got back, I saw that no one was there but my weapon.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure this is a trap but I'm risking it

I then went to get my weapon but I regret that desicion. I got tackled again by all the girls at the same time.

Y/N: Get off me dammit

Yang: We'll get off of you if you be with us

Y/N: Fuck no

They all got off of me for I don't know what reason.

Y/N: Why did you get off of me?

Ruby: Because we're giving you choices

Y/N: Alright what are they

Weiss: You either come with us and live a happy life

Blake: Or we'll make you love us

Glynda: So Y/N, you better decide

A/N: What the fuck did I just make.