The realization

I can't believe that I am wearing Madara Uchiha's shi-

    "(Y/N)! We're here~!!" I hear Hibana yell. You choke on your food and start coughing, "I thought I told you guys someone is here!" I half-yell while sprinting to the door. You open it and see Hibana and Yuri standing at the door holding a whole bunch of snacks.

     "You do know it's still 10 a.m, right?" You ask them, "Oh, fully aware actually. But there is always time for snacks" Yuri interjects. She squeezes her way beside Hibana and tries to go past you, but you stop her from entering your small house.

     "Didn't I tell you guys that I have a guest over or did you forget?" You say blocking the entrance. "Oh, that was for real I thought you were joking about that, sorry. But you should let us come in and see your so-called sensei" Hibana says dropping a few snacks.

     "No can do we are going to be training and he doesn't like it when people sit by and watch, you will have to train to" I say as a matter of factly. "REALLY, sucks man. Well, I ain't training on a Saturday, we will crash with the girls at the inn. Bye (Y/N)!" They both say Yuri waving at me. I turn around and close the door.

     Whew, I can't believe that worked. Wow, that would have been bad if they found out Madara Uchiha is staying with me. Plus the other situation they found me in. Yikes, I can only imagine.

      "Training? Eh?" I hear a low voice behind me say. "Yeah I was going to ask you to train me, like seriously" I reply scratching the back of my head. I turn around scared of what's to come and see Madara standing by the door frame leaning on it, in his tight fishnets.

     HOLY MOTHER MARY OF NEPTUNE, you turn around finding anything to do to distract you from Madara. While you feel your face turning as red as a tomato you hear Madara start "Okay, for your training we will be doing agility. Every day that I'm here you can attack me and if you hit me you don't have to do the exercise I have planned. And if you don't you do the exercise and one more thing...".

     "What?" you ask him with a confusing look on your face, you were suddenly pinned up against the wall with a loud thud. Oww!! What the heck? You see Madara smile as you try to escape his grasp. He has your two hands above your head with one of his hands while his other was against the wall beside your head.

     "I will be testing you on your agility and reflexes every day, I can attack you anytime and you can attack me," he says looking into your big (E/C) eyes. "I get it!" you said calmly as if you're not being pushed up against a wall by a handsome guy who probably has a six-pack.

     You feel his hand go slack and that's when you decide to strike, you slip your hands out of his grasp. You use your leg push off the wall landing you and him on your sofa with you plopping on top. "I think that I hit you and that I don't have to train today?" you ask him smirking.

     "Oka-" "HOLY HELL! I KNEW IT!" you hear Hibana almost break down the door. "It's not what it looks like!!" you say almost instinctively, WOW great job that'll sure convince them (Y/N)? "I knew it, you couldn't have been letting anyone sleepover and you are wearing the Uchiha crest" she continues as she points to my back, they seriously caught me in the worst situation ever.

     You jump off of Madara "G-gu-guys it was only one time this happened" I stutter, "No please hop back on and continue" Hibana says sarcastically. You walk over to them and see Yuri standing unperplexed by the whole situation, "Mada I have to go and explain, be back in a bit" you say as you close the door.

     Hibana raises her eyebrows "Mada?" "It's just a nickname I called since I was thirteen, anyways come over here," you say as you walk the backyard and sit on the bench. "Okay explain, now!" she demands, "I will but, Yuri do you have any questions?" you ask.

     "Oh, I already knew!" she says "WHAT!! and you didn't tell me?" Hibana yells at Yuri. "I thought you knew?" Yuri replies calmly, "How the hell would I know?" she retorts "Didn't you see them behind the waterfall" she asks. 

     WHAT she saw us, crap don't say another word, Yuri!!. I give her an open-eyed smile clearly telling her not to say another word and she doesn't. "What were they doing?" Hibana grabs both of Yuri's arms going uncomfortably close to her face. 

     "They were just having a picnic" Yuri says scrunching her body up, OMG I owe you one Yuri. "He is just staying at my house since he has to train me and he also is not good with people" I say while scratching my head.

     "Okay I will buy it now but other than that were there any more moments I should know of?" Hibana asks tilting her head. "No nothing" you reply remembering last night on his bed.

     You fight down a blush and look at the house, "Don't worry nothing will happen, he's a mature person" you say. "Oh yeah he has real restraint, I wonder what that thump was?" Yuri raised her eyebrows.

     You once again you fight down a blush and once you regain your composure and you say "Okay, I have to go and eat. And I will tell you if something happens". "You better" Hibana says and she and Yuri leave you in the backyard.

     WOW, that was demanding, you let yourself and as you walk in your house met by Madara you turn bright crimson. "(Y/N)? What's wrong you're bright red?" Madara says walking over to you and putting his forehead on yours.

     I don't think I can take to much of this and with that thought, you feel your eyelids grow heavy. Your body goes slack and you feel a strong pair of arms catch you as you drift to sleep.

____________________________________________________

 Sorry, your boy been lacking a bit and I am changing the date I will be updating. Because I am having finals for two weeks straight and I am dying, so the update schedule will be Monday and Thursday. Thank you if you stuck around this long MANN. BYE!!! Sorry for the short chapter!!