I was going to do everything for her and give all the good things I have. I wasn't going to let her regret for coming back to me. I would do anything as long as I could see her angelic smile and she would be the happiest woman alive in the world with me by her side I promised. It was after all the best blessing for having her as my wife and as my partner for life and I wouldn't wish for anymore.

"Congratulations, dude. You're finally married." Jason said, hugging me from the side. I was at this moment with my friends, busy entertaining them. They were talking and chatting continuously but my attention wasn't on them. I was all the time glancing at her and checking what she was doing currently.

She looked ravishingly beautiful today and I couldn't stop gawking at her. My heart was beating wildly and rapidly inside my rib cage whenever I laid my eyes on her and thought about my plans for tonight. Damn! When would this party end? She was going to be the death of me.  

"Johnny?" Jason called while snapping his fingers in front of me. I was still in my own thoughts and I didn't know they all were right now looking at me with the narrow eyes. "Hey! Stop spacing out and gazing at her already, John. She is now your wife and you are going to be with her and see her face for the rest of your life. So, please just for this time, pay attention to us, okay?"

I chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of my neck, "Sorry! I can't help it. She looks so beautiful and I can't keep my eyes off her."

"Oh come on! We all know she is beautiful and you love her to infinity but now, your job is to entertain us, not to sneak peep at your wife." Mathew huffed and rolled his eyes.

I didn't say anything back to him and just laughed it off. I knew they were pissed but I couldn't do anything for that. They were all freaking singles and they didn't know what I was feeling right now but I bet they would be like me when they marry too.

"Okay! Okay! You win but what do I do?" I trailed, grinning mischievously. I was sure they would somehow kill me probably with the words if I said this but I couldn't care. I wanted to be with her now. "It is already time for our first dance. So, excuse me."

With that, I quickly sneaked out. They were irritated, yelling and cursing me from behind especially Mathew and Jason whose voices were louder than the others, "Argh! John Fredericks, you are such a dick."

Sorry, guys! One day, you will understand me.

I didn't waste any time and walked towards her. She was there sitting at the corner table with her friends, chatting and smiling so brightly that I wished she would be like this in the rest of her life. I didn't want to see her sad face or depressed face anymore. It was the last thing I wanted and I was going to make sure that wouldn't happen again. 

"Hey" I called as soon as our eyes met. We hadn't been together since we arrived here as we were busy with the guests. Although we only invited some close friends and relatives, our dinner reception was surely packed. My parents were so engrossed with our relatives and so did her grandparents too. They were also busy with this entertaining stuff.

Her face lit up more, staring at me with those bright smile, "Hey!"

I smiled back and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "You looked so beautiful, my love." I whispered before I straightened my back and stared into her sparkling eyes.

She chuckled, "Of course, I do! Who am I?"

"Gina Meirs?" I asked, wiggling my brows. It was one of the cute habit of her that I found it amusing.

"No! Gina Fredericks, your one and only wife!"

My smile got wider at her reply especially at that phrase, your one and only wife. It was the sweetest thing I ever heard in my life and she said that to me. My heart was now out of control, beating frantically and I felt like it was going to leap out of my chest in any moment but this moment was ruined by her friends who were fake gagging and rubbing their arms, "Eww! Stop that! It is giving us chills."