(This is to help you imagine what it looks like)
A scroll starts to assemble before me. I hold out my hand and it unrolls by it's self. Alright... let's see what this is all about...

Hello, I am your newly installed assistant! You may call me what ever you like! I am a gift passed down from your diseased mother to help you mature into a proper ruler! As you gain more experience I will also be able to do more functions to help assist you!

Before she passed away she wished for me to deliver this message to you:

Rei, my child... Sorry I can't be there for you but that is the price I had to pay for delivering a powerful being such as yourself. Delivering you took the last bit of energy I had, and it's strange, I know. A goddess dying... Well, we don't technically "die", our souls just return to the ruler. But for my case, My soul will be absorbed by you. The amount of magic storage you have is so great that it needs more than what my body is giving you... I know will grow into a fine young man you may have never met me. But I carried you in my stomach for 40 weeks so I have a strong feeling you will definitely be a looker. This message may be short, but I can't stand writing long paragraphs. I'm not going to say something as cheesy as "I love you" but I will give you a bit of advice, keep your head up, you are going to be strong and beautiful! Work what your momma gave you!

You have completed: Sort through memories! You have completed: Clean up memory archives! You have gained greater knowledge! Congratulations! You have come one step closer to being an appropriate ruler! You are now 97.8% away from being a appropriate heir for the multi dimensions! Please enter what you wish to call me by [                }.

I sigh and hold my head at the amount of information I took in in just a short note. So... that was my mom? Huh, she seemed very charismatic.

I look at the empty name box and I think of a name...

Josh?  nah.

07?  that seems too cold.

I'll just call it..... Alexa!

Just kidding... I'll call it Zhu Li!

The scroll glows and the name is inserted.

Um... Master... Doesn't Zhu Li mean assistant in Chinese?

"I think it's a great name! It suites you!"

It seems... Master is lacking in the naming department....

Walking to the corner of my mind with a gloomy aura, I squat down and start to grow mushrooms.

G-Gomenasi master... I love the name...

"Really?!" I ask popping up with a flowery aura.

The assistant goes quiet and I ignore it. "Alright Zhu Li, so when can I leave?"

Master can leave when you reach 95%, currently, you are at 97.8%. Good luck master. Please continue to improve your mental strength in here and you will return in no time!

Eh? I have a strong mental strength already though?

Then just relax for a bit for your mentality can stabilize so I can properly scan your percentage and see if it changes.

I nod and the scroll turns into a orb of light. "Ah, so that is the form you will take..."

Indeed master, if you need for me then just give me a call.

"Alright!" I then start to explore the improved archive.

Walking around my bare feet make soft patting on the ground. It's so quiet around here...