I threw on my jeans and walked over to the kitchen. The holy grail. It's where dreams and miracles happen.

I pulled out the carton of milk and had a long, nice sip. I heard Emma stir and I turned to her.
"Morning.." she said
"Morning." I walked over to her and she sat herself up, propped by her elbows.

"I'm... Sorry."

"What for?"

"We probably shouldn't have... I mean it's not that I didn't want to but..." She knocked her head back

"It's fine em. We've both wanted this for a long time... It's ok.." i smiled as I held her cheek and she nodded

She looked at my dog tag and held it in her fingers.

"Anything special?"

"Yeah. I guess. March 19th 2006. The day I really... became a man, I guess you could say."

"You must have been what, 13 ?"

I nodded.

Behind every person is a story
It's either a happy one or a sad one.

She moved her hand up my neck until she was holding my face.

I kissed her once more. It's not wrong technically. Well okay, it kind of is. But we'll be fine.

We fell against the floor once more and I supported myself with my arms; I looked at her and said "you're the best thing that's happened to me, Emma."
her hand glided across my face and said "You're the best thing that's happened to me too Drew..."

Oceane POV
I woke up quite early, the first thing that caught my attention was the text on my phone from Christian.

MESSAGE RECEIVED: there's a club event downtown tonight, there's some stuff we gotta talk about, meetme there?

MESSAGE: a club event? What if someone we know sees us?

MESSAGE RECEIVED: they won't. It's my night off. They'll be working late.

MESSAGE: Okay. What time and where?

MESSAGE RECEIVED: 21:45 outside of the off license on the far side of town. Wear something scandalous ;)

I rolled my eyes at the last part. I slowly rolled over to see if Flynn was next to me...

He was.

Okay.

"Flynn..." I said.
He stirred slightly. "Yeah?" He yawned
"Read this." I handed him over my phone and he winced at the brightness.

"So, we all go and watch you too make sure your okay. From the comforts of the car that is."

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and went over to the wardrobe.

"Um, not to be a pain, but what are you going to wear?" He asked as I flicked through the hangers.

"This?" I said

"Wow... How come I've never seen that one?"

"Um, last Christmas... I bought it for then." I said sadly.

"We have your birthday next week! I'll make up for it." I nodded with a strained smile and walked into the main quarters.

Flynn POV

We weren't planning on doing much. Just preparing for tonight, I tried calling Emma and Drew but no answer.

I'm not looking forward to seeing her with him but when we had the conversation about me getting caught by Danny's men, she said that if it was her I would tell her not to do it. So why is it any different for me? Something's you gotta do you

"Where's Drew and Emma?" Oceane asked

"No idea. Neither of them are picking up. Maybe I should check at their places "

Oceane POV
"No! I mean no... because they told me they would be here in...." I looked at the clock. "2 hours!" Flynn shrugged his shoulders. I have no idea what's happened between them but if they are both not picking up...

I smiled and shook my head. "Andrew Kingston and Emma Winters..." I giggled quietly to myself as I went to the bathroom.

Drew POV
I checked my phone to see three missed calls and one text.

MESSAGE RECEIVED: if you're doing what I think your doing, Flynn was going to bust you. He was going to check in because you weren't picking up. Be here by one. I saved your ass Kingston. You owe me ;)"

"Em?" I called out to her as she was in the shower. "Come in! I can't hear you!" She called back

I smirked and went into the bathroom. I could make out her perfect silhouette through the curtain.

"Oceane texted me. Neither of us picked up our phones so Flynn was going to go to our places and check on us. Luckily Oceane stopped him we have to be at hers by one."

She turned the water off and said "yeah... That's okay. What do we do about Flynn? Towel please."
I picked one up and handed it to her outstretched hand.
"He can't really kill me can he?"
She giggled and said "no silly. "

"He can't say much. He's with your best friend and he's your brother so...."
She stepped out with the towel only covering her front. Her wet hair was plastered to her. Grabbing the back, she wrapped the towel all the way round.