"You're acting weird. Did something happened yesterday?"

Yes.

"No."

Seungmin wasn't convincing at all. Even if you didn't know him, you could tell he wasn't telling the truth. But what weird was is that his mind kept going to Hyunjin even though he was with chan.

Guess he doesn't like Chan after all.

"Fine. But you're hiding something, I can tell."

"I-I'm n-not!" He yelled as his face started to warm up. He cursed out loud, can his body let him live for once?

"You're so cute."

It felt different when hyunj- wait, what?

Seungmin continued to walk even faster so he was ahead of Chan. He was not in the mood to look at him right now, his face was still a blushing mess. But for some reason he wasn't fast enough as the older boy caught up in no time.

"And," chan tried to change the subject. "Are you excited for the party?"

"Y-yeah..."

"So-"

The moment they arrived at school, both boys spotted Hyunjin in the distance, his back pressed against the concrete wall. He was staring at his phone as an obvious annoyance was spread over his face.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin called his name and immediately the boy looked up, his face was lit up in a split second.

"Why are you calling after him?" Chan went ahead and stood in front of him, blocking his view with not much succes. The tone in his voice was rather scary.

"O-oh... We're friends now." Seungmin smiled.

"Don't hang out with him."

"Seungmin," with the two boys arguing, they barely heard Hyunjin calling for Seungmin. "Let's go." He reached for his arm and pulled him out of the uncomfortable situation but was quickly stopped by the blond haired guy.

"Leave him alone." Chan responded harshly.

Seungmin gulped loudly. He stood there and was confused as hell.

"G-guys..."

"Who the hell are you even?" Hyunjin snapped back.

"I'm his boyfriend, you asshole." Chan responded.

Hyunjin let out a laugh, "I guess he doesn't know about the real you."

"Hyunjin..." Seungmin pulled on his sleeve to gain his attention and finally succeeded. "Lets leave..."

It seemed like his mouth was glued together. Why didn't he said anything while he could do it? He just looked at the two boys who slowly left.

Then he remembered, he has his phone. He grabbed it out of his pocket. The screen automatically lit up, revealing a photo of Hyunjin and Seungmin. His grip got tighter as he clenched the phone with all the power he had.