Jealous!Father!Levi x Daughter!Reader

Request: A/N: This was actually really fun to write lmao

Warning: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat surrounded by your friends in the mess hall eating Armin sat to your left, Mikasa sat to your right and across from you was Eren, Sasha, Jean, and Connie. Humming quietly to yourself you finished eating and now you were coloring a picture you had started earlier. ''Didn't expect you to finish so quickly Y/N you must have been hungry right?'' Armin asked taking a bite out of his bread looking down to your smaller form, you nodded in response not taking your eyes off of the page in front of you. ''What are you drawing?'' Mikasa questioned from beside you ''I'm drawing dad beating all the titans!'' you cheered smiling at the thought of your father Levi.

Looking across the mess hall you spotted your father quietly eating as Aunt Hanji was shouting about some experiment, Erwin had a concerning expression as he watched the scientist. Shrugging you continued with your art listening to the chatter that filled the room around you ''Hey Eren! Can I have that bread? I mean, you look like you're finished and I don't like wasti-'' Sasha was interrupted when Eren shoved the piece of bread in his mouth, her mouth went agape. ''Dang it ..'' Sasha mumbled ''Sasha if you're still hungry why don't you just get more food?'' Jean asked rolling his eyes, Sasha shot up ''Last time I tried that I got caught by the Captain! He made me run so many laps!'' the girl whined.

You finished the drawing and stretched ''that's a really good drawing Y/N'' Armin smiled to you ''Thanks Armin! I'm gonna show my dad'' you grinned hopping up and making your way to the superior table.

Arriving at the superior table Hanji quickly noticed you and sent you a wild cheeky grin while waving ''Hello little Y/N! What brings you here sweetie?'' she asked by now you gained everyone else's attention as they looked to your small figure. ''Hi aunt Hanji! I'm looking for my daddy I saw him here a second ago.. Where is he?'' you asked looking down to the page in your hands ''Here.'' the thick voice of your father called out looking up you smiled before running over beside him as he sat in the chair.

''What's wrong?'' Levi asked looking down to you, shaking your head you handed him the drawing ''I finished the drawing from earlier! It's you beating the titans! You like it?'' you asked Levi as he inspected the work, swiftly nodding offering you a gentle smile before he kissed your forehead. ''I love it, I'll bring it to my office later.... You go back to the cadets and I'll collect you in a few minutes'' Levi explained to you, nodding you pecked him on the cheek before taking off again to your friends.

// Time Skip \

You were laughing along with your friends ''Y/N make sure don't go near Jean he's a horse with fleas'' Eren laughed, Jean frowned before you burst out in laughter, hearing footsteps coming to your direction. Gaining your composure you didn't think what were saying ''alright dad'' you said to Eren, all laughter halted and you saw Eren visibly pale looking behind you ''Oh sorry I called you dad I'm sorry Eren!'' you apologized expecting him to gain back color but he didn't. Armin gently nudged your arm and motioned to behind you.

Looking behind you, you saw your father with his arms crossed glaring at Eren. Glancing down to you his glare softened ''Y/N let's go I have paperwork'' Levi said before walking off. Gulping you nodded mouthing a quick sorry as you departed with your real father.