Chapter Fifteen: Trickle

Start from the beginning

"Stop talking in a language I don't understand, you know I don't know what you're saying!" My voice slowly built to a scream, I took some deep breaths to gather myself. "You know I don't like it."

He nodded in acceptance, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to upset you." Those eyes searched mine, "You know I don't, töfrandi skepna. I never do." Alex moved closer to me, I cringed away and he flung up his hands in a helpless gesture. "Ástin mín, as long as my body lives-and yours- we are one flesh. And when I die, my spirit shall be yours as well. I will not be parted from you, not for all the plunder and gold in the world. I would fight Odin himself for a chance to join you in Valhalla." He sucked on his lower lips for a moment, "Ég elska þig." I frowned, did just call me a pig? My temper flared. He was going so well, so well. With his vows and his dramatic promises of fighting the All Father. To end it like that? I've married a simpleton, I swear. "Ég elska þig, skjöldur mær minn." He said again, with more emphasis this time. My brow furrowed, perhaps he wasn't insulting me. It would help if he spoke to me in a language I understood. I shook my head, he sighed in obvious discouragement. He looked down at himself, "I'm dirty from the way up from the rocks. Help me bath, wife." I blinked, his tone cut with bleak formality.

At this I nodded, mud was streaked all over him. I tried to ignore his massive length that still rooted out from his long, lean body. Picking up the hard block of lye and lard that made up the soap, and reached for the forgotten cloth on the ground. I kept one protective arm across my breasts, which seemed ridiculous. Alex had seen every inch of me, he always looked when we had sex, he watched me as I bathed. He watches me when I'm sleeping, touches me. If there was a part of me he didn't like he gave no word. I lead him just under the lip, so he wouldn't be pushed too far under the water. He stared at me, his mouth tight and his hard eyes watching me fixated. It was so intimidating. He looked at me as if he hated me every time he asked me to touch him. He would always tilt his head down slightly, angle it so those piercing eyes met mine in a demand for observance. It made me scared. Having him hit me was my worst fear. My hands trembled slightly as I began washing his broad, muscle harden chest. I already thought him beyond human, I could create him to be that also. He barely had any chest hair, his skin was so smooth and tight. I barely noticed my breathing speed up, I just watched the mud being washed away and the slick water take its place. The head of his penis brushed my stomach, causing my insides to clench. I shifted restlessly on my feet, swallowing nervously.

"I want to lie with you," His voice rumbled over me, "I'll use you as I must, and you can take your revenge for it and I'll take it gladly. I want you, more than I wanted anything in my entire life. Nothing hurts when you love me." He finished, saddened.

I looked up at him, "You're father isn't going to die, mien gott, he's too strong and his too stubborn." I brushed his chin with my knuckles. "He's a mächtigen könig, just like you. Very powerful. Very strong. Very wise."

Those incredible eyes lit with amusement, "You must be a little fool to think me wise, shieldmaiden." I'm a fool to think you're a God, I thought, but by the heavens he was built like one. He possessed me and obsessed me. Oh, the sweet, sharp edge of obsession. Everything became to move around Alex, like he was the king of men. "I want to fuck you, Nyx. As long as it takes, until we both forget that we have duties to attend to. And I don't want you to think about anyone else but me, because while they set up camp to move onward. I'll be so deep inside of you that you won't remember anyone else but me." Excitement bubbled inside of me, and I couldn't help a smug smile to tug at my lips. "Going into battle to find you that day could be possibly the greatest risk I've ever taken, but you are the most grandest reward I have ever stolen home. You're mine. You're mine."

Not knowing if he wanted to start or me, I rose up on my toes to kiss the soft corner of his lips. Moving to press my lips upon his furred cheek, peppering kisses along his jaw and down his neck, following his shoulder. Moving down until I could pant my feet flat on the floor once more. He was...big to me, his hands looked like something off a giant, his feet could belong to a woodland nymph. I leaned in to bite gently on one pointed, dusty circle of skin, licking the cool skin of his nipple with flicks of my tongue. He always seemed to allow me control when I was willing to give my way. He just stood there, letting me touch him, taste him. He didn't try to force me to do a thing.