Chapter 4: Shut down

Start from the beginning

Wait what? Fuck, I need to get laid, but I don't want anyone. Just my husband. I felt sad at this thought. But her annoying high pitched voice, snapped me out of my pity party.

"You are the owner? Have you gotten one of our signature lap dances?! I'm sure Miss Bobby would happily break her no lap dance rule, for the owner?" Lilliana, God I just want to rip her vocal cords out.

"What a lovely idea! Thank you Miss?" Roman turned his attention to Lilliana. Tom was snickering. I shot him my death glare, and he stopped, handing me my double vodka shot.

"Jewel, you can just call me Jewel." She gave her stage name, because of the customers around.

"Thank you Jewel. I think I will get a lap dance from Miss Bobby."

"Tom, can I get another, please?" I looked at Tom to save me.

"Yes Miss Bobby, but that will be your two drink limit for the night. Best not to keep our owner waiting." He winked at me. Great, now I've got Tom and Lilliana pushing me into Roman. I throw back my shot. And Roman looks impressed.

"Roman, she will drink you under the table." Tom shot Roman a don't try it look.

"This way, Roman." I walked away swaying my hips. Taking him to our VIP room for his lap dance.

"Now, have a seat there, no touching, no kissing. Those are the rules, understand?" I put on my professional face, but smirking inside, because I was looking forward to teasing the Hell out of him.

Roman's POV:

She untied her robe and let it slide off her body to the ground. She had already left me hot and bothered, I knew she was going to tease me again, with this lap dance.

She started out standing in front of me, just swaying her hips to the music, running her hands on her body. Her hands started on her hips, up her stomach, over her breasts, up to her hair. She bent over towards and set her hands on my inner knees and moved my legs so that she could fit inbetween. She stood up and turned around.

She grazed her ass against my legs going up and down slowly.  She took are step back and set her hands on my knees for support. And rubbed her ass on my groin. She stood back up, and closed my legs. She fell forward, making me tense she caught herself on the back of the chair, and brought her breasts to my face. She smelt like Lavender. It smelled so good.

She straddled me, and started grinding on me. I was trying so hard to control myself, and not get hard. I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. She was rolling her body and her head. Her hair tickling my face, it smelled like coconuts. Mmmmm coconuts and lavender.

She brought her hands up through my hair again. And tugged slightly, and pressed her body into mine. She slide her hands down my shoulders, and over my chest. She pulled her hands back and went to unclasp her bra. It popped open, and I popped up. She just smiled, this dazzling, brilliant smile. Her eyes lit up.

The door burst open and she went to clasp her bra back. I growled "What do you want?" "Sorry to disturb you boss, but" my guard stopped short looking at Diamond. "Spit it out, she is fine." I barked at him. Diamond just had a smirk on her face. She had rolled off my lap, but sat beside me, a leg still over mine.

"Boss, the delivery went wrong. They strong armed the men, and took the delivery without handing over payment. The men are going to our hospital. No one is dead." He finally spit out.

I looked to Diamond. And opened my mouth.

"Go, figure out. Go be Mafia Boss, it's not like you don't know where to find me." Diamond cut me off. I nodded and got up to leave.

Diamond's POV:

I was supposed to tease Roman, but ended up teasing both of us. I put my robe back on, and walked back up to Tom at the bar.

"Sweetheart, I know you think you aren't ready. If you aren't then don't tease Roman. He has never bought any woman jewelry, except his momma, and even then, he didn't pick those pieces out." Tom looked at me with those blue eyes of his. So soft, and worried.

"I don't know what to do Tom. You know about my past. How can a let another in, especially with the work he is in. I couldn't handle losing someone again. My heart can't handle it." I put my elbows on the counter, and my head in my hands.

"I actually do like him. He doesn't cower to me, he laughs at me, he came to watch me perform tonight, knowing I would be in basically nothing with other men staring at me. I mean what kind of man does that?" I asked him, super confused.

"Roman does. Honey, he really likes you. Just promise me two things." He reached over and tilted my chin up to look at him. He needed to see my eyes. I didn't fight, he is probably the only man I would let touch me right now, without having a panic attack. He could see the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Promise me you will at least think about considering him, and if you decide not to, explain to him why you can't. I know that boy, he won't stop until you explain things." I just nodded. "Go get changed honey. I'll take you home." Tom knew I was buzzed, and I don't drive if I have had anything to drink. Luckily Tom lives close to me.