"I was thinking about changing your last name," she said. "M-me?" you asked and she nodded. "W-what about her last name?" Osano asked.

"It's not bad," she smiled. 'Gurl, what is wrong with you?' you gave out a weird look. "I was thinking if you and Osano are married, you might have a new name. Y/N Najimi," she said.

Osano's face was red. Either he was angry or he just blushed at the weird fantasy Taeko has.

You on the other hand, has a confused look. 'I just known you for 5 days. Gurl, you have problems,' you thought. "Ayato-kun, what's your last name?" Taeko asked. Hanako nudges Osano on the arm and gave a smirk at him while the ginger hair male groaned at the younger male's behavior.

"Aishi," he responded. "Y/N Aishi," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "That's a cute name!" Hanako decided to join Taeko. "Right?" Taeko smile with her brother. "I ship it!" the two of them said.

You grabbed your pencil that your brother bought two days ago and snapped on it. Ayato and Osano sweat dropped at your anger. Taeko and Hanako were still on their fangirl mode. Good thing the bell rang and you shoved the two Yamada siblings out. You apologize to Osano and Ayato and they just nodded. Osano still have his blushed while Ayato was glaring at Hanako who was now outside the class.

~ ❤ ~

"You didn't bring anything to eat?" Taeko asked while looking at you. It was lunch time and Taeko had asked you - apparently dragged you - to join lunch with her, Hanako, and Osano. Of course you brought Ayato as well. You didn't need to drag him because when it comes to Taeko, he would do anything. Anything!

And now, you were sitting beside Taeko with Osano and Hanako beside you and Ayato beside Taeko. Osano was very kind that he gave you half of his food. Even if you refuse, he had already shoved the box on your lap.

Just as you were eating with the chopsticks he used, Taeko mumbled, "Taeko L/N."

That cause you to widened your eyes. You were about to say 'What?!' but choked out making the four people looked at you. You were still coughing and Hanako helped you by patting your back.

It eventually died down and you were still in your shock state. "What?!" you looked at Taeko with a small glare but it looks like she didn't notice it.

"O-oh? You heard that?" she blushed and you just hold onto the chopsticks and tried to calm your nerves down so you wouldn't go and snapped Osano's chopsticks.

But it ended up failing when Taeko repeated the word. "I was just wondering about it. You wouldn't mind right? Hehe~" she blushed.

Hanako told her to repeat what she said and she did. "I just said if my name turned into... Taeko L/N," she said. Hanako and Osano were giving deadly glares as Ayato was getting his knife out.

When Hanako was about to say something, the three males heard a snapped and they looked at you. You snapped Osano's chopsticks in half and you apologize.

He just nodded, still glaring at the girl. Taeko was in her own fantasy as she kept blabbering about how your brother was so nice and she had a crush on him until now.

"What happened if I turned into his girlfriend?" she asked out of the blue, even though she was still in la la land. The three boys saw you snapped the half chopsticks into another half and the dropped them to the concrete.

"Osano-kun, thanks for the food. I'll repay the damage chopsticks tomorrow," you said. "I need to go."

You got up and walked away from the four of them. Taeko was still in her dreams and didn't bother to see you left.