Alexandria

So was thinking if Alexandria would do fair to Alex's petite figure. I'm sure most of you know who this is but well, still have got to write her story.

Recap

So that fighting consisted of us yelling at each other and Alex claiming how she fed our friendship band to a rat the night before. Now that broke my heart to pieces. However, she called me the same day at - go figure - 5 o'clock and she explained me the situation and assured me nothing bad happened to the friendship band. Next day we were making rounds of the school like bad boys wearing the famous bands.

Alex ~ Part 2:

I forgot to mention our one  moment in third grade. That year unfortunately the two of us were separated by sections.  I was in section A and she was in section B. Even though we met up in breaks, it still wasn't working out like it should have been. It was just not the way we wanted it to be. So I talked to my parents about it and then in a day or two I was transferred to section B and together we continued to jiggle our way around.

A couple of years later, in fifth standard, we were transferred to a new branch (only for girls) and it was the second last year of Alex in the school. We met Ma'am Moona then. She was our class teacher and let's just say we used that to our advantage at every chance we got. 

Once upon a time, we were being the animals that we were, simply talking - all of us together - that things got out of control. Imagine us jumping on tables like apes shifting places using tables instead of ropes or branches or whatever you call it. Just imagine how beautiful, little, harmless girls we would have seemed like.  Harmless as we might or might not have been, it was enough to scare Ms Moona.

Frustrated, she had to change our seating arrangement. Unfortunately for some of us, they had to sit with people they hardly liked. It was to stay that way for the rest of the term. However, my partner chosen was Alex because the teacher being new didn't know about our friendship. Just then a birdie whispered in my ear to pretend like I couldn't stand Alex and hated her guts. She did similar for me. We, the harmless, little creatures happened to be good actors, no surprise there - I'll tell you why later. Believe it or not, the teacher bought our story.

'It's good that I made you two partners. Now you're to become friends', she said, thinking that she was weaving new friendship.

Alex and I exchanged looks and laughed darkly.

About our acting skills, we were chosen for an Urdu poem about the spider and the housefly. It was written by Muhammad Allama Iqbal and I don't think I have to introduce him to you; he's pretty famous. So I was to be the spider because I was a few inches taller than Alex and she was to be the housefly. It's right to think of her as such because her petite figure gives you the false impression of a TB patient. Haha, no she's better than that but she puts models to shame with her stick-figure. If you compare her with me, which is rude and you shouldn't do it because she is an individually special and unique girl, you would say I am voluptuous. Big joke there.

Coming back to the main point, we were chosen to act for a reason even though all I had to do was jump and pretend to bite her neck. To say audience enjoyed would be an understatement.

Oh and that birdie was Alex the great ;)