school

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Night belongs to me
~

I sat down in my normal seat in the back of the class. Pulled out my phone for the millionth time this morning. I was pretty excided coming to school this morning, surprisingly not because of your crush, Sting Eucliffe. Not this time. But, Night Grim, your best friend has transfered into your class!

   Even though her name is strange she is really nice (weird to, but you are too don't lie). I met through the internet and ended up living close enough to go to the closes Anime convention meet up there!

   Speaking of cosplay I'm really good at it, and popular! I've have won many competitions and you were quite know in the cosplay community. Even though your known there, no one knows you here at school. I'm pretty quiet, until you warm up to people.

FINALLY the bell rings and everyone everyone takes their seat. Just kidding! Natsu and Gray start fight, then Sting joins in. as you start secretly cheering for Sting to win. Suddenly the Principal walks in, and Erza glares at them so the instantly stop. I giggled at at their childishness, as sting sits down next to you. oh I forgot to say? ya he sits right next to me. Yet he still doesn't know you exist. lovely right?

"I would like to introduce our newest student, Night Grim." Principal Makarov announced.

She stood there perfectly as everyone mumbled about her. Her brown hair falling down to her waist even though it was tied into I high ponytail. A light amount of make was applied. She did look stunning. (Like always)

"Now who would like show Miss. Grim around the school?" almost every guy in the class raised his hand until Erza glared at them as she volunteered herself.

"OK thank you Erza, as for you, you can take a seat in the back there." The teacher says.

Night sits in front of me, as your teacher starts the lesson. I spent the rest of the class using Nights' back to get more lead from a mechanical pencil.

After about an hour the bell rings. Night turns around glaring at you as Erza and what everyone calls 'team Natsu'.

"You Childish weeb wanna be." She glares.

"You demonic cat ." You smile back.

"I-I see you guys know each other." Lucy said trying to release some tension.

You stand up and as you pass by. Night you hit her in the back of the head lightly with your bag. Which she then resorts to throwing a pencil, missing you by an inch.

"Loser!" You yelled, picking up the pencil you fabulously walk out of the class. 

~~~

After the second block you were on the roof of the school, my back resting on the bars to keep people from falling over the sides.

"Yo! (Y/n)." Night smirked.

"So how was the second block?"

"Shitty cuz its math. awesome because gray- I think that's his name- and Natsu started fight when the teacher left with hibiki for distracting all the girls from his flirting." Night sat down besides you,"oh and I see why you like him!

Your face just when from its normal color to fifty shades of red.

"Night no." You groaned

"Oh night yes!" Congrats I'm screwed,"ask him!"

"Nope."

"Come on! You two would be cute!" Night said poking my ribs.

"Ah! Stop it!" I rolled onto my side huggingyself.

Night sighed.

" I mean he doesn't know I exist so why would it matter, I'll get over it." I said, blunt.

"Fine have it your way, anyways what class do you have next?"

"Art."

"Sweet! We have at least two classes with you!"

After about 5 minutes of talking the bell rung and we left for art. You completely forgetting who was in your class and not realizing what is to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading chapter 2 will be up soon