Pyaar Milega #25

Hi

Recap: Wedding of Deep and Shivanya. SuKor proposal in front of everyone.

Suraj and Chakor were officially engaged with each other, Chakor was looking at him all the time, "now you can't get your eyes off me." He said with a smirk and naughtiness.

Chakor lowers her gaze, she was shying under his gaze, "ssh Suraj you are too much." She cuddles with his arm they were driving home, after dropping the kids at their places.

Teju was looking at them, "now we can make the arrangements for the wedding. I want you to accept my request." Sukor looked at her, "Maa what you mean?" He asked and Chakor frighten, about the consequences.

"I want to ask both of you, to perform all the rituals." She said and both signs of relief 😅.

"Maa you are too much, I thought you might have changed your decision?" Suraj said with a little pout, but he wasn't alone Chakor too was having this feeling. She was shivering while holding his hand.

Suraj saw that, he took his arm back, she looked at him, tears were formed in her eyes. Suraj shook his head, he stretched his arm and made her comfortable, leaning on his chest. She relaxes and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Suraj hold her close, he was caressing her arm while placing a kiss on her head, "Maa we will do all the rituals. You don't worry." He confirms her.

Teju nods, "haan I know, I just want to tell you that till the wedding she will stay in the guest house with me. I will be there for her and your father will look after you."

Suraj blinks his eyes, "what?" He shouts, "Maa I just recovered you can't leave me alone with him. I love him, but I love you two more than him. Besides he can't cook, I have to cook and work alone, I'm not used to it anymore!" He pouts and looked out of the window, "can't we just go to the court and do a marriage registry?"

Chakor pushes him away, "No! I want a proper wedding like Maa said with all the rituals. I want a Sangeet, Mehndi, Haldi and wedding!" She looked away with a pout and crossed arms around her chest.

Suraj rolls his eyes, suddenly he shouts in pain, "ouch!" He rubs his knees looking angrily at his father, who as moved his seat.

"Ops, but what to do I'm so clumsy, right?" KN said little bit annoyed with him. "How could you say, that I would make you work all the time?"

Suraj was murmuring something under his breath, "I remember an incident of my past with you, when Maa was gone to meet her sister."

Chakor smiles, "really, please say I want to know. Please!" She begged and Suraj leans near her, "I want my kiss, then I will tell you."

"Oh why you are blackmailing my daughter? Even I know about the story." KN said and looked at them, "we aren't going to move from here soon, we are stocked in a traffic jam."

Teju shook her head, she was resting her head on her hand, "fine go ahead and say what had happened, but before that get me something to eat."

Suraj nods, "me too, I want chaat!" Teju smiles, "I don't need to say anything."

Chakor looked at them, "uhm I want chicken tikka!" Suraj smiles, "haan that would be good too 🤤!" KN looked at them, "you are going to sent me to buy the food?"

Suraj leans behind KN seat, he opens the car door and removed the belt, "bye dad. Get us the food as you said nothing is going to move here?"

KN huffs, but there was no way of excuse for him, then he heard the door of the car, he looked at his back and Chakor hooked into his arm, "I will come with you, you can tell me the story on the way." She smiles and he nods.

"Haan we will do that." He looked into Suraj and Tejus perplexed faces, "we don't need them." Chakor nods, "haan."

They were walking the way and Suraj shook his head, "Maa you love me more, right?"

Teju caresses his cheek, "haan Suraj there is no one else I would love more than you." Suraj smiles and nods toward her. He opens his door of the car and sat on the driver seat, "if someone will come or we will be able to move, I will drive."

Teju looked at him, "Suraj?" She was scared and shows her concern toward him.

"Maa I have to come over it. I can't live in the past neither in fear. I'm Suraj Rajvanshi!" He said and smirks.

"Well Chakor a few months ago, Teju met her sister, the mother of Shivanya. They wanted to talk about the wedding."

Chakor nods, "okay."

"Suraj and I were alone and obviously hungry. Do you know what happens, when two are hungry?"

[this is just my experience]

Chakor shook her head, "no!"

"Okay I will tell you.

"Papa I'm hungry make me food! Now!!!!"

"I can't cook what should I do?"

"Papa home delivery!!!!!!"

"Haan Good idea Suraj, but your mom said no!"

"I don't care I'm hungry!"

I shook my head, "Suraj I can't call the home delivery service. Come into the kitchen we will make something."

Suraj fumed, he thrown the pillow on me, I scold him, "Suraj Rajvanshi, you are a bad boy. You don't have respect or shame. Useless boy."

*whoaaan 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭* he cried the whole time.

I took him in my arms and stroke his back, he pushed me away and landed on the ground.

"Papa sorry!!!!!" He helped me up and we went to the kitchen, he wiped his tears away and looked around.

"Papa fry pan!"

I nodded and gave it to him.

"Papa oil!"

Again I did as he ordered.

"Papa egg!"

I gave him, but he refused to break it.

"I want a perfect fried egg!"

I nodded and broke the eggshell over the fry, the egg went wrong and I had to eat it.

"Papa not perfect!"

I made it again and this time it worked.

"Good Papa!"

He seasoned the food as I wasn't good, we ate and went to sleep.

Chakor smiles, "this is so cute, but now I'm sure he always is like this."

KN looked at her, "he corrects you too while cooking?"

Chakor nods, "yes, better he should cook all the time."

KN laughs, "haan correct!" Both laughed and returned with the food.

Chakor and KN were sitting together at the backseats as Suraj decided to drive the car.

____
Wedddig rituals gonna start
Please comment and vote