Pyaar Milega #22

Hi

Recap: SuKor rainy date. Suraj proposal.

Surat was on his knee, "Chakor will you marry me?" He was waiting for her reply in the monsoon of love.

Chakor bend down to him, she comes closer and cups his face, "Haan Suraj, I want to marry you, but..."

Suraj places his index finger on her lips, "Shh there is no one who can stop me making you mine. I love you and I want to spent the rest of my life with you."

Chakor was happy, a big dream of hers was it to find love and all this she found in the arms of the man, who loves her more than himself.

Chakor hugs him, "Suraj are you sure?"

Suraj frowns, "shouldn't it me to ask you? I mean to say, I'm the man with the mental illness not you."

Chakor broke the hug, "no Suraj, don't say like this, there is nothing wrong with you. Neither it was, when you weren't yourself." She kisses his lips and both smiled as their noses touched the other ones.

Suraj took her hand, "now I will take you home and soon I will make you my bride."

Chakor shies under his gaze, "Really?" She tighten the grip on his hand, "I promise I will stood by you."

Suraj took the picnic basket and the blanket. They both left the park hand in hand, enjoying the rain. Chakor was playing with the raindrops, she made a bowl with her hand and caught the water in it.

 Chakor was playing with the raindrops, she made a bowl with her hand and caught the water in it

"Suraj!" She shouts and he turns toward her, "Haan Chakor." She splashed that water on him.

"Chakor I will get ill, don't do that

"Chakor I will get ill, don't do that."

Chakor nods, "Haaw now you are getting ill? What was that dancing in the rain?"

Suraj smiles, "that, this was just to impress you, come," He pulls her close with her hand and hugs her from the side. "You have to make me hot pakoore."

Chakor smiles, "oh okay," she pushes him and away, but he hold her tight.

They reached home, while playing in the rain. Chakor could be a kid for the first time she could be irresponsible as he was there.

Suraj was looking at the door, it was open. He smiles and found his parents waiting for them.

"Suraj!" Teju rushed to him, she hugs him tight and KN was happy, seeing his son in normal behaviour.

"Suraj, come," He spread his arms and Suraj hugs him tightly.

Chakor come in, "Suraj pakoore will take time." She saw them and adjusts herself.

Teju was happy, "Chakor come."

Chakor slowly come near them, she greeted them and Teju caresses her head.

"Thank you for being here with him, while we were gone, you have returned him to us."

Chakor shook her head, "No Tejasswini ji, he was always there. He is still the same Suraj."

Suraj saw her, "they know."

Chakor lowers her gaze, "Oh."

Suraj smiles mischievously, "See this is a girl of your choice and mine."

KN nods, "Haan very good, but what about your Health? Did you went to meet a doctor?"

Suraj shook his head, "no, but what about you all fine the operation all good now?"

KN nods, "Haan I'm absolutely fine, but I'm upset. How can you be so careless."

Suraj shook his head, "No papa, I woke up early in the morning and called my friend, Dr. Ishan, he called me in the morning before we left, you remember?" He looked at Chakor.

"Haan there was a call, but you didn't told me who it was and neither did I asked you." She felt bad.

Teju shook her head, "it's okay, all is fine."

Suraj smiles, "I have an appointment tomorrow morning, they will do a brain scan and some other medical test with me as well as some physical tests."

KN and Teju were happy. Chakor was looking at him mesmerised. So he planned it everything as if he was waiting to get healed.

Suraj looked at her and then on his watch, "Chakor you said it will take time to make me pakoore, but your just wasting it with the unnecessary talk here, I want hot and spicy pakoore, please." He begged and she smiles, "okay. Just wait a little bit I have to prepare the batter/coating for the vegetables."

Teju laughs, "don't worry everything is ready. Please sit down and I will serve the food."

Suraj smiles, "Wah Maa, After all you know what your son likes and dislike."

Teju nods, "Haan now go up, both of you, change your clothes and come down," she orders and they left.

Chakor felt uncomfortable, but KN come to her help, "Chakor you go and then you can help Teju in the kitchen, later we will talk about the rest."

Chakor nods and did as said.

Suraj come down, he had changed his clothes and was sitting on his regular chair, his father was looking at him.

"You asked for her hand?"

Suraj nods with a smile, "Yes, I did asked her."

Teju come out heating the conversation about it, "What did she said?"

Suraj looked at the plate in her hands, he snatched it and starts to eat the very hot pakoore, "Aah Mummy. It's so hot."

Teju just shook her head, "what were you expecting? Cold ones? What she said?"

"I said yes," she heard them from the stairway and come down.

Teju was very happy, "Haan really?" She come and hugs her tightly.

"Finally you did a good job, now I think we will arrange your marriage with..."

"Everything is planned, Shivanya and Deep are getting married and we will marry separately don't you dare to think about a mix wedding."

KN lowers his gaze, "Okay; it was just a thought."

Chakor was shocked, "what you accept me just like this? Aren't you scared that I...."

Teju looked at her, "the first day you come into our house I knew there was something in you to get him back, I have given my only son into your hands knowing you just for a few hours. To see you around us a whole lifetime will give the biggest happiness in my life."

Chakor was crying, she never received this kind and immense love from anyone.

Suraj hold her hand, "Feed me."

She wipes her tears away and glares at him, he opens his mouth and she fed him....

___
Please comment and vote