Pyaar Milega #23

Hi

Recap: SuKor love confession and KN Teju are back.

It was the next morning Suraj woke up early, he wore his clothes and was waiting for Chakor. He doesn't wanted to meet the doctor with his parents neither alone. He had asked Chakor the last night to accompany him.

Chakor come down looking at him. Is he scared? I remember how carefree he used to be, when he wasn't in his sense.

Suraj heard her footsteps, he turns his face and saw her coming. A big smile formed on his face, "Chakor." He stood up for her.

Chakor come and hold his hand, "Suraj let's go your friend is waiting and I'm going to know everything about you. I will questioning him, he has to tell me all your secrets."

Suraj nods, "Haan do that you have the time to ask him, but he will be busy checking me."

Chakor shrugs, "I will find a way to get my answers." She hook into his arm and they left. Suraj had called for a cab, he doesn't wanted to drive.

Chakor was just looking at him, "you have to tell me one thing." She hold his cheek and made him turn to her.

Suraj saw her, "what?" her eyes were speaking without giving a noise he understood. "I'm fine I just don't like hospitals." He kisses her hand and they reached.

At the hospital

Chakor was in the patient room with Suraj, he was holding her hand like a small boy, who is scared of an injection. He wasn't leaving her hand neither she wanted to go. She caresses his cheek all the time both were lost in an eye lock.

The door opens and a man come in, he was in his doctor attire and Suraj friend.

"Hi I'm Dr. Karan Mehta, Suraj how you feel?" He forwarded his hand and Suraj took it, "I'm good!" He said looking at Chakor.

Karan smiles, "Haan I can see your happiness, come let's take a MRT of your head, you can come with us, but you will wait with me."

Chakor nods, "okay."

They left and Suraj has to change his clothes, he was lying on the MRT stretcher, Karan was adjusting the position of Suraj and explaining him how to behave. He pushes the stretcher into the machine.

Chakor was waiting in the monitor room, when Karan come in she asked him, "is he fine? Is he scared? Does he needs me?"

Karan comes closer, "relax he is fine, please have a seat."

Chakor sat next to him, "What will happen now?"

Karan looked at her, "the machine will scan his brain, then I will have a clear view on his inner head. I will check if there is still a place which is damaged, sometimes there is a blood pressure or an old wound which couldn't be operated as the brain was swollen, but now he is fine and we might have a progress in his healing process."

Chakor was scared, all she wants is to have her Suraj alive. No matter how he is, he is the one.

Karan saw her scared face, "Chakor right?"

She nods.

"He is okay, look!" He shows her the scan of Suraj head and there wasn't any marks, which could lead to an injury.

"Everything healed?" She asked and Karan nods.

"Sometimes the body heals by its own, but it doesn't mean that the mental pain heals too. I guess his wounds healed long time ago, yet his mental state hasn't changed. He was happy the way he lived, but there was someone calling him out of his state. Your love bought him back."

Chakor looked at him, "no I don't think so."

Karan looked at her, "why?" It was a deep question, "Chakor wasn't it you, who was with him the last few weeks, wasn't it you behaving with him like a normal human being, wasn't it you who cared for him, making him understand the meaning of love. Gosh he called me too as a friend, he used to say doctor uncle, that day he said Karan [this calm happened when Chakor wasn't in room 😜]"

Chakor was shocked, "he did what?" She shook her head, "he is unpredictable, I don't know how but he was never handicapped for me. He always shows maturity."

Karan nods, "you were a third person, he was comfortable with you and the kids. They weren't judging him either, that makes it easier for him to adjust and feel welcomed without dragging himself."

Chakor smiles, "Haan and he made comfortable too, he never made me feel alone."

Karan is a good friend this conversation was open for Suraj, so he could hear everything the mic was on.

Suraj come out, he got an injection on his arm as his vaccination was old. Suraj fumes at Karan for this, but Chakor blows air on his stitch. He smiles and left with Chakor the hospital.

"Did you asked him anything about my past?"

Chakor shook her head, "no, but who cares I will ask the right source."

Suraj frowns, "who?"

Chakor smirks, "hmm Maa or papa!" She runs from there and Suraj follows her. Both were lost in each other while walking home they met the kids and reminded them of the marriage of Deep and Shivanya.

The kids nodded.

Chakor looked at him, "Suraj you will handle it?"

Suraj nods, "I have you so I will," He kisses her cheek and met with Deep and Shivanya.

Shivanya was very happy knowing he is back to normal, Deep moves backwards not knowing what was going on in his mind.

Suraj looked at him, "we need to talk!"

Deep pouts, "is it needed?"

Suraj nods, "yes now!"

The conversation was a secret...

Chakor and Shivanya were talking about the wedding, "do you have everything and do you need help?"

Shivanya was happy, "all is done and now I have my little Suraj back. I'm so happy."

Chakor nods the door opens and both were alive.

"Chakor let's go. Bye Di." Suraj took her hand and left with her...

____

Please comment and vote