Pyaar Milega #24

Hi

Recap: SuKor Hospital moment of understanding. Suraj and Deep talk.

The wedding day of Deep and Shivaniya comes closer, the kids were excited to meet SuKor after a long time.

Suraj was binding the tie, but he was having problems, "damn it." He cursed the situation and Chakor come in.

"Suraj?" She saw him and shook her head in disbelief. She comes and helps him and he was lost looking at her.

Chakor was concentrating on the tie not noticing his hands, which were moving on her back, up to her shoulders

He pulls her close, "Chakor kiss me."

Chakor smiles, "not now. Come we are getting late." She pulls him and took his hand in hers.

Suraj smiles, "Okay, but afterwards I want many kisses. Promise me."

Chakor blinks with her eyes, "you want what, a promise for kisses?"

Suraj nods, "yes. Say you promise me." He was asking like a child, very stubborn. He was holding her hand up and kisses it, "okay fine don't promise me, but I bet with you."

Chakor frowns, "what, now you wanna bet with me?" She blinks her eyes again more than before.

Suraj smirks, "Haan." He nods his head, "I bet with you, that after the night you will give me kisses unstoppable."

Chakor shook her head, "I don't know why I would do that, but okay. I guess you want to behave this night to prove you are okay with the fact of Deep and Shivanya are getting married. I'm so proud of you. I still remember how jealous you were and how much you hated him to be a part of your family."

This time it's Suraj, who frowns, "Chakor come. We are getting late." He stamped out of the room and Chakor follows him.

Teju and KN were waiting for them they had decided to go together to the wedding, first they had to pick up the kids, for that reason they rent a van.

KN was driving the van, Suraj wasn't comfortable with the driving and looked at Chakor only, she was caressing his hand making him feel better.

Suraj anger vanished, she was sitting very close and was continuously looking at him, she even rested her head on his shoulder looking up to him, he rested his chin on her, his stubbles were tickling her. But she didn't mind it.

The kids were sitting in the back raw all were dressed up for a wedding.

There was the big hall, it was all decorated beautifully and the kids were sitting around a big table with SuKor, "see my connections we are so close to the married couple."

Chakor glares at him, "Suraj you are too much, she is your cousin, you would have got any place you would have asked for."

The kids agreed to Chakor, "she is right."

Suraj glares at them in anger, "shut up, you are here only because of me, not her." He said in sharp tone.

The kids were suppressing their laughs, "Suraj Bhagya, you are still so cute." They said and he smiles, they know how to make him happy. Buttering him is the easiest way 😂.

Chakor laughs and he looked at her, "what?" He was staring at her and she shook her head, "nothing." She avoids his gaze and he fumes more, making her looking into his eyes. Then before he could say anything the marriage couple come gaining all the attention.

"Wow She is looking so beautiful," Chakor was admiring her, but Suraj was looking only at her

"Haan very beautiful, there is no one in comparing to you." He stood up and Deep pouts, "Shivanya, he is your cousin and you said you love him the most. He is going to ruin your moment."

Shivanya was confused, "what?"

Suraj went to centre of the hall, "Hi Di," He was smiling at her, "Jiju." He said coldly.

"Good evening Ladies and gentlemen's tonight we are all here to celebrate the union of these two beautiful people, well she is beautiful whereas he is an average man."

Deep was controlling his anger, Shivanya gave him a death glare not to say anything.

"I know we are all here to celebrate their wedding, but today I want to give an announcement. I, Suraj Rajvanshi will soon marry my love Chakor." He calls her and she shocked. What is he doing? Her mind was talking to her, but his smiles caught her attention and she stood up, following his request.

"Chakor you were there on my most difficult time. You have become my caretaker, a friend, my supporter. A shield who didn't let anyone come close to me, I never felt hurt only when you left me alone. That was the moment I understood what love means, no one could tell me besides He," he points on Deep, "Today I want to become your shield. I love you more than anyone else, not more than Maa but more than Papa. So today I want to make it official. We will marry in the next few weeks."

"Will you accept it?" He asked her again.

Chakor smiles, "I love you too and I will follow you wherever you will take me. I do trust you, I have accepted you the way you were and are, there is nothing I would change on you, you know that you have taught me to love and made me believe in it, calling me your friend was the first step making me yours, protecting me while in your state not liking it to share me was showing me how possessive you were and I didn't mind it, I would never mind it as long ad it is you. I feel save with you. I don't want you to become my shield you already hold that place long time ago. Just become my life partner and I will the happiest person on the world."

Suraj nods wiping his tears away, he wasn't alone almost everyone cried to her confession like herself.

They exchanged the rings and the wedding was going on, they danced and celebrate the whole night....

____
Unbelievable I made it

It took me 5 to 6 days N I'm not sure if it is good.