Pyaar Milega #5

Hi

Recap: Suraj fear and missing mom...

Suraj was looking at Chakor. "Let's go please we have to meet my friends!". He was pulling hand but she didn't response to him.

"Suraj please, first breakfast! Afterwards I will take you to your friends!". Chakor kept her hand on his. He felt good. "Okay first breakfast but then we will go and meet my friends!". He was looking at her with a stern look and pout on his face.

"Haan Suraj if you will be a good boy and eat your food then we will go and meet all your friends!". Chakor caresses his cheek. "Come!". She made him sit and left to the kitchen. He went through his cheek and smiles remembering her touch.

Chakor come with fried eggs. "Suraj you likes to eat fried eggs with toast?". She asked him.

"Haan I like fried eggs with toast only and salt / pepper and red chilli powder". Chakor serves him and he was happy. He ate the food and looked at her. "C *mumpf* hak *mumpf* or where is your food?".

Chakor looked at herself down. "Well your half food is on my now!". She smiles and removes the food of her clothes Suraj helps her. "Sorry!". And chew the rest in his mouth and didn't talked again until he had finished his food. He giggles seeing her.

Chakor shook her head. While saying sorry he again spit his food on her. She went up and changed her clothes.

"Suraj is that okay?".

Suraj turns and almost swallows.

Chakor scared

Chakor scared. "That bad. I really don't know what to wear with your friends and I don't have much to wear. I'm sorry I'm going to change you don't worry I will find something!".

Suraj shook his head. "No, you look beautiful!". He turns and stares at his food only. He was moving with his eyes but not looking at her.

"Suraj you sure? I can change!".

He shook his head. "Pakka you look good no need to change! I ate!". He stood up not looking at her and went to wash his hands.

Chakor doesn't know what to feel about his behaviour but she let him being a little bit weird. She made a sandwich for herself. Suraj come out of the washroom and saw her eating.
Cute friend. No MY Cute BEST friend!.

Suraj was waiting for Chakor finishing her food she packed some sandwiches for the kids and Suraj. She checked everything once again before leaving the house she locked the doors and both walked to the playground.

"Suraj there is no one? Where are they?".

Suraj looked at his watch