Description: You can mold your reishi into shapes, go nuts with it, make nuts with it, but more complex shapes are harder to make, but offers more EXP. 

Kuroka groaned something unintelligent into his neck, Y/n meanwhile narrowed his eyes as he began coating his body in his grey reishi, activating [Reishi Manipulation] so it would remain solid, as Y/n took the opportunity to slip out of bed. Getting out of bed was now surprisingly easy since Opscuro would make snide comments through his extra rest, but breakfast and grinding [Meditation] for a few hours sounded like a good idea, since at the currently moment in time Y/n was somewhat confident that he could take on Rias in a fight, which hurt him to admit since Rias never trained.

At the current moment in time, Y/n estimated him to be equal to a single winged Fallen Angel, or a Low-Tier Devil which was kind of impressive since last week he was equal to a strong delinquent. Walking down the steps, Y/n winched as he stepped on a creaky step, and Y/n also winched as he recalled his follower on Friday.

The ORC member and the Student Council knew he was in the supernatural, Koneko on Friday followed him home and had her white cat familiar stay outside his bedroom window, which Y/n may or may not have responded by climbing onto his roof and pouring water over the cat. Y/n also knew that Kuroka was Koneko's older sister and was a Stray Devil, which meant that if any of the Devils figured out she was living with Y/n, he could already see powerful Devils storming his house and killing her.

"What's for breakfast?" Idly wondered Y/n, scratching the back of his head out of habit and walked over towards the kettle, opening up his fridge and eyed last nights leftovers of rice and diced beef, which sounded nice before Y/n decided to talk to his uninvited guest. "Get out of my house Issea, if you want to come back then knock on the door at a reasonable time." Annoyedly grumbled Y/n, taking the leftovers out of his fridge before turning to focus on Issea, who was intently staring at his chest.

"You have a nice body." Dreamily began Issea, while Y/n flicked a grain of rice as hard as he could at the girl, placing his bowl down on the countertop and began walking to the drawer with the chopsticks. "Either way, I have a favor I want to ask, and you owe me for giving you the maths notes." Blatantly informed Issea, Y/n rolled his eyes since he knew there was a reason why he was given the notes for a change, while he normally fumbled through class or slept through it.

"Fuck it, I'm not doing work today and I've free time.... let me eat, get ready, maybe wash up." Exasperatedly sighed Y/n, lifting up his left arm and taking a sniff of his armpit, which wasn't bad and would just require a bit of deodorants. "Where are we going anyway?" Curiously questioned Y/n, scarfing down the rest of his food as he waited for an answer, before his mind started to wander to a more pressing issue.

Issea could very well die today, if he did fail and Rias appeared that would solidify his place in the supernatural world, and technically Y/n wasn't certain on how the reincarnation system worked as if someone could be unwillingly changed into a Devil or not. With the Gamer Power his potential was basically unlimited, his Zanpakutō was powerful since it was apparently had the powers of the sun and moon though he hadn't unlocked any of the latter's powers, and he also had an Inner Hollow now which still hadn't made his appearance.

Y/n could also confirm that Hollows existed in this world, so far he had only encountered one so far in the real world, and it seemed like he was the only one who would see it, which created mixed feelings inside of Y/n. Vasto Lordes were also a big worry, and Y/n had a feeling that they would be equal to an Ultimate-Tier Devil/Leader Class being, and it also meant that their only living target would be him, since he was the only one who could interact with them.

"The mall, I want to find a nice piece of clothing for my date!" Excitedly squealed Issea, Y/n flashed the girl the best fake smile that he could muster, she and Kuroka were the only people who didn't see him as a teacher, along with his English teacher of course, but it felt nice not being alone all of the time.