✨2:9✨ Wrong Number

Jungkook made some tea for Taehyung that had arrived around 3 minutes ago. A silence was filled in the air due to nobody speaking(thanks captain obvious), but it was a comfortable silence not an awkward one like it used to be.

After 10 minutes of pure silence Taehyung had enough, he glanced at the younger before speaking out, "Hey Jungkook, is there something you want to tell me?" Taehyung didn't really understand why Jungkook had called him over just to be quiet, there had to be something to talk about, right?

"No, nothing," Jungkook looked up and made eye contact with the older,"-let's just see a movie instead" Jungkook's hesitation made Taehyung slightly suspicious but he shrugged it off.

"again? Well okay but not a scary one this time"

"To scared?" Jungkook teased while making a mocking face,"No" Taehyung lied, matter of fact he was almost about to pee himself when they watched Nightmare's on elm street but he didn't want to seem like a baby in front of Jungkook.

"if you say so" Jungkook didn't believe one single but of what Taehyung said but he let it slide

*=*=*

The movie was soon to end and Jungkook wasn't sure if he should tell Taehyung, he didn't like the outcome that was currently replying in his head if he were to tell the older, would he get sad or mad?

"Yah! Jungkook" Jungkook was dragged out of his thoughts when he heard Taehyungs voice trying to get his attention.

"what?!"

"um.. the movie is done" Taehyung motioned towards the tv,"oh sorry" Jungkook sheepishly scratched his neck,"i was busy thinking" Taehyung just smiled knowingly before doing a small nod towards the younger.

After Jungkook placed the movie back at the shelf Taehyung got up from the couch and headed towards the front door.

"where are you going?" Jungkook hesitantly asked while glancing Taehyung.

"Home" Taehyung said it in a statement that almost seemed weird to Jungkook but he shrugged it off regardless.

"bye" Taehyung quickly gave Jungkook a peck on the cheek before leaving the younger's house.