✨2:4✨ Wrong Number

|A/N| I'm listening to i loved you by Day6 while writing this, so im getting the feels....  i mean it's not like you care 😭 (can't i just be quiet for once)

Just forget i wrote this k?

have a nice reading👏
______________________________________________________________

Jungkook nervously entered through the park gates searching for non other then Taehyung. After searching for 10 minutes Jungkook felt like he had looked all around the park but he couldn't find Taehyung, did he not come?  As Jungkook was about to leave someone took his wrist.

Jungkook felt his heart drop for a second before he turned around and let out a small sigh in relief.

"Taehyung-ah, you scared me. I thought i was going to get kidnapped or something" Taehyung just kept a straight face," so what did you want to tell me?" he looked at the younger while waiting for a answer.

It was quiet for a moment before Jungkook looked down at the ground embarrassed, he didn't know if he was going to make a fool out of himself by telling Taehyung about his feelings but he knew it was the best thing that he could do even if Taehyung didn't like him back.

Jungkook wanted to believe that the other one liked him back but he was still unsure, he needed an answer.

Jungkook's only wish was that if Taehyung rejected him, that they would still be friends, yes friends. He didn't want to lose his friend because he told him about his feelings, that would break Jungkook's heart. You could say that Jungkook was scared.

Taehyung may be a little annoying or weird but Jungkook couldn't care less about that cause Taehyung was the one, the one his heart chose. The one that had been bugging him since the first time they met, that was the guy that Jungkook fell for.

Taehyung was Jungkooks missing puzzle piece.

He looked up at the older with a serious face, "i like you"

..