The door suddenly sung open, revealing a middle aged woman. She was petite, with long black hair that had a slight wave to it, and big blue eyes – similar to Robyn. She was wearing a purple night gown with the strings tied into a bow at the front.  Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a hand on her hip, looking at Beatle expectantly.

            “Uh, hi, Mom.” The raven haired boy smiled sheepishly at his mother, looking more innocent than I had ever seen him. It was a new look, one that I wasn’t familiar with.

            “Where have you been? Is he drunk?” I was about to say that I wasn’t, but decided that probably wasn’t the best idea, seeing every time I opened my mouth I either wanted to upchuck all over Beatle’s shoes or tell him how beautiful I thought he was. Neither option was one that I was satisfied with.

            She gave him a serious look before her expression softened and she sighed, moving out of the doorway. “Get your ass inside.”

            He pushed me through the entrance and into the foyer, the small woman surveying me. I suddenly didn’t know whether to take my shoes off or not, I felt like I wouldn’t be staying here long.

            “Take him upstairs, and then we are going to have a little chat.” She dropped a hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze before placing it back on her hip. Her voice was icy, and I almost felt scared for Beatle.

            “Jillian? Is Lennon home?” Another woman appeared; I assumed it to be Beatle’s other mother. She was taller, and slightly larger than Jillian. She was wearing navy sweatpants and a black tank top, and had short brown hair.

            Her eyes settled on me, and she gave me a soft smile.

            “Who’s your friend?”

            “That’s La-“

            “I’m Elliot.” I said with a smile, trying my best to pronounce my words at much as possible. I stuck out my hand to her and she gave me an odd glance before shaking it with a smile.

            “I’m just going to show him to my room.” He sounded so polite, it wasn’t something I was used to, or would expect from Beatle.

            He pushed me towards the stairs, I stumbled a few times, but he always stopped me before I fell backwards down the stairs. I couldn’t say the same for the few times I fell forwards and onto my face. All I’m saying is thank God they have carpeted stairs.

            He pushed me into his light blue bedroom, and thought for a minute before pointing to another door.

            “That is to the bathroom. Throw up in my room and you die, understand?” I nodded rapidly and he disappeared back down the stairs.

            I threw myself onto his bed, bouncing a few times before lying still. I crawled up to where his pillows were and breathed into one. Amazed at how much it smelled like him- and how much I liked that smell. I held the pillow close to me like it was teddy bear. Breathing in the scent of Beatle. I would put it back and he would never even know what I was doing.

            Or at least that was my thought in the moment before Beatle came back through the door. He gave me a strange look followed by a wicked smile, one that made my stomach flip.

            “What are you doing?” He asked with a smirk. I sat up on his bed, placing the pillow onto my lap.

            “Nothing.”