Who rules the school

Bridget~

As I walked back to class I smiled inwardly to myself, I felt so head high, I needed to be close to her again, closer perhaps. Almost as if I have lived my whole life just to breath in that cinna-mint mixture.

Sadly, another opportunity like that will be slim to none to come by, she's a drastic (but very welcome) change.

All the dancers, cheer and drill girls just intermix. Cheer being mostly made up of the religious girls, drill is the preps and dance being a mix of the religious and relaxed out going girls. If it wasn't for the other more party type girls on my team I might've quite by now.

But Apparently we're known as the 'elites' or that group of girls in the movies that are so popular you practically can't breath with out permission. Made up of myself and around 5 other girls, we have survived highschool together. Alaina being the head of the group, and my best friend of 7 years, she was also dating the captain of the lacrosse and hockey team. And in retrospect and love for mean girls, we're the 'plastics.' Well, just not air heads and bitches, at least some of us. Ok maybe I'm a little egotistical, but I'm definitely not a bitch.

Basically, I don't know why I'm an 'elite', I just talk to everyone so I know a lot of the other kids in school.

And If anyone was Regina George, it would be my little sister, Aelys.

Aelys... to say a little about her, sophomore queen bee, out to take my spot by the end of this year, regardless of the 2 year 7 month age jump I've got on her, she's dead set on being the center of attention at all costs. She goes by Lys for short, and she's not the brightest.

We're damn near twins, she has a slightly softer face and features and shorter build than me but basically identical. Save the personally of course. If she could have anyone burned at the stake for being below her standards or different than her, I'm positive she wouldn't hesitate.

She's in drill, and like I said previously, preppy might as well be her middle name. But, what can I say? You love your little siblings as much as you can...