Foolish school girl crushes

Evelyn~

Great! Good! Fantastic! Amazing! You babbling fool! The girl of your dreams tries to strike up a conversation with you and you couldn't speak. Let alone say your own name! God, how did I look? Was my hair good, or my teeth clean, oh god how were my eyebrows???

I tried desperately to calm myself down, but how do you just forget about acting like an idiot in front of Bridget Melding. In fact, I'm more terrified of the fact if her sister felt it be that I wasn't up to standard to talk to someone related to her she could reck my everything.

Could she get me kicked off the lacrosse team? No... She wouldn't... Have they seen me staring at them during gym? I've tried so hard to stop and even harder not to be noticed.

But how does one simply not look at Bridget Melding. She was art, and with a body like hers, I wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal to touch her. Standing a tall 5'7" she had that perfect in between, curvy and skinny, but she didn't have a single inch of wrong doing fat on her body. I guess with all the training she does it she could afford to eat anything she wanted.

She had the butt and slightly thick but extremely muscular thighs, her legs were built to be graceful, and the calves were toned and defined. She had the body of a dancer and it showed.

Her stomach... Flat, but, that delicious flat where she flexes or lifts up her shirt you simply go blank. It's happened to me quite a few times before. From there her chest and posture, that of confidence. She held herself with the grace of someone who was proud of herself. Couldn't blame her, and her shoulders were perfectly feminine but broad and completing her air of elegance.

She had a strong jawline with sharp and extremely pleasant features, and high cheek bones that were the cutest type of rosey. She had that Californian white girl look to her. Mid back length sandy blonde hair adjourned with natural highlights, she had no piercings besides her ears and maintained a constant sun warmed glow.

She spoke confidently and with ease, her voice was that of one you hang onto every word. And try as you will, but not staring at her mouth as she speaks is an impossible feat. of strength. Her teeth, almost alarmingly straight, and whiter than snow. Lips that held that constant pouty look, they all but screamed 'kiss me!' Her smile, one that is never not on her face, radiant does describe it, it is sure to wreck your heart. It lights up everything around her brighter than a gasoline fire. And it never goes out too.

If her perfection as a human wasn't evident enough, she tutors, aids some of the handicapped kids at school, and volunteers for nearly everything there is to better people. She is literally the most unrealistic human. And she genuinely took interest in me.

This girl, Bridget Melding, She is art.

What am I going to do with myself...