Give Him All Her Love

Based on the song Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift. Old song, right?

Three months. Louis has been married to Eleanor for three months. He moved in with her right after the wedding, leaving me here, in the former Styles-Tomlinson flat. Now it's just the Styles flat, and I want to die. I want to curl up in Louis' bed and die. I can't take it. It's eerie, quiet and lonely without Louis, and I miss him, a lot. It's not just that he was my best friend, I was in love with him. Head over heels in love, with my best friend. I hate him. I hate him, for making me love someone that I can't have. I should be with Louis. But no, it's Mr. Louis and Mrs. Eleanor Tomlinson.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Eleanor with everything I have in me. She's a great girl, she's really pretty and sweet, but let's just say, he's not the one. She doesn't deserve Louis. I can tell they love eachother, but they don't have that spark. He can claim she is the one all he wants, but it's just not there. But Louis' happy, so I am too. Sort of.

I heard my phone ring, so I reached over and picked it up off of the coffe table. I looked at the caller ID. It said 'Boobear'. I should just change that, it only depresses me more.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"H-Harry?" he replied. It sounded a lot like he had been crying. His voice was cracking and he kept sniffling.

"Yeah... Lou, are you crying?" I asked curiously.

"Harry, c-can I c-come home? L-like, now?" he stuttered nervously.

"Yeah, Louis. What's wrong with you?"

"I-I... me and Eleanor got in a fight. A-and she said she wanted a d-divorce. I-I want to come home, Hazza," he said, in a scared, quiet voice. That's the first time he's called me by my nickname in months. I knew that bitch was behind this.

"Of course Louis, you're always welcome here. This is your home too, and it always will be,"

"Thanks Harry, I love you so much" he said, so I said 'you too'.

If only that meant something.

~•~

I heard a knock on the front door. I silently paused the TV, and got up to answer it. I pulled the door open, and a sad-looking Louis. Louis saw me, then flung his arms around my neck, so I hugged back. When he pulled away, and looked me in the eyes for a second. Then, he did something unexpected. Extremely unexpected. He leaned forward and crashed his lips onto mine, all in a split-second before I could even figure out what was happening. What WAS happening? Is this some kind of joke? Or maybe just a friendly kiss? No, no one kisses their best friend like that. So I kissed back. I don't know what came over me, but I did.

I pulled away after a minute, and looked blankly into Louis' distant eyes. "What...was that?" I asked, blushing beet red.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm so, so sorry. God, I don't even know why I left you. Eleanor and I were drifting, and she said that we needed to split up. So she filed for divorce. And quite frankly, I don't care. Because I'm in love with you, and I was too blind to realize that before. You don't have to feel the same way, I just thought you should--" Louis was silenced by Harry lips on his, the older boy snaked his hands around his neck and Harry gripped his hips.

When they pulled away, he looked Louis right in the eye. "I've always loved you, please move back."

He just smiled and kissed him again.