The clown's evil grin disappeared as he turned aloofly.  His gaze was fixed onto Stanley as he held his hammer.

"Leave him alone!  Don't touch him!  Just leave us alone!" Stanley cried.

The clown stood still, doing and saying nothing.  He just kept on staring at Stanley, not taking his eyes off him.  It seemed as though the clowns enjoyed staring at their victims.  Stanley was creeped out.  The clown wouldn't take his eyes off him and it was making shiver and feel queasy.  Stanley had to do something.  He couldn't let his best friend be killed by that clown.  He acknowledged that it was a very stupid idea for him to yell at the clown like he had; he was now regretting that action.  He needed to think of something more rational than just making commands and expecting the clown to follow them.

The clown finally decided to make a move...inching towards Stanley with the hammer in a raised position.  Marcia's heart beat quickened and within a fraction of a second, she frantically tried to process what was happening and what she should do.  As the clown got closer, Stanley started kicking and punching him.  But it was useless.  He kept on screaming at the clown and attacking him but it had no effect on the malicious psycho, he just stood there laughing.

"Why don't you just let us go and leave us alone!" Stanley cried.

The tormenting clown raised the hammer higher and was about to bring it down when Claudia unexpectedly jumped onto his back, a miasma of rotting excrement prevalent.  She started pounding her piston like fists against his head and scratching her long fingernails against his scalp; blood and flakes of crusty skin building up underneath her nails.

The clown let out a cry of anger and turned around (sloth-like) only to discover that there was no one attacking him.  Claudia cringed as she dug her fingernails into the clown's eyes, feeling the gooey, mushy consistency within his eyeball sockets, which then started to seep out onto her fingers as blood simultaneously sprayed out.

The clown was blinded, yet he kept on violently swinging his hammer around while yelling out to the other clowns.  He couldn't see what he was doing or which way he was swinging the hammer.  However, he somehow managed to grab a hold of Claudia and threw her onto the ground.

Claudia felt a rush of pain come over her as she fell onto the ground but she forced herself to get up again.  Marcia appeared to be like Marty, she couldn't move due to shock.

Claudia started looking around for Stanley and finally spotted him.  The blind clown was behind him.  The clown's hammer was raised and was going to crash into Stanley's head.

"Stanley!  Behind you!  Duck!" Claudia screamed.

Stanley tried to duck but failed.  The hammer smashed into the back of his head and he was sent flying onto the ground.

"You fucking bastard!" Claudia shouted at the clown as she rushed over to Stanley.

The clown continued wandering around and fortunately walked right out through the curtain and into the bigger tent; not aware of what he was doing.  Claudia kneeled at Stanley's side; his whole body was twitching and blood was trickling out from the back of his head and onto the ground.

"No Stanley don't die..." Claudia said, on the verge of tears. "We're going to get you out of here.  Please."

In response, Stanley tried to speak but chocked.  Blood and saliva oozed out from his mouth and ran down the sides of his neck.  Claudia pressed her hand against his head and applied pressure; making an effort to stop the bleeding.  However, it was fruitless...to no avail.  Within a few seconds Stanley stopped breathing.  He wasn't making any more movement.