Sunrise

Prompt #11- Sunrise: The sunrise was truly a beautiful thing, but for Rollan something much more beautiful came from it.

__________________________

AN: Hello lovey readers, another one shot cobbled together at the last minute. I had a midterm today, massive migraine, and dinner at outback. This can be considered a companion to Snuggles/Cuddles as the premise is more or less the same but each can be read as stand alones. Without further ado, on with the show.

__________________________

Rollan is a rather impatient man most of the time, he prefers making things happen rather than letting something happen on its own. Getting to the point and getting it down, that is what he likes to do and does most of the time. But in the case of this, he allows it to play out on it's own; for he knows if he disturbs it in anyway it will cause the moment's beauty to be lost. This is one thing he has to be patient for.

He stared down at his lovely girlfriend, still fast asleep in his arms, dead to the world and looking to be in complete bliss. It is early in the morning with the first rays of sun entering the bed room, and he knows very well soon the moment he has been waiting for is upon him. He waits for this just about every morning, when he was a young nino he hated waking up early, truly despising it. But now he thrived to do so as when he did he would be rewarded with a glorious sight soon after. On mornings she woke up before him he was sadden, for he missed the moment of seeing her wake up. Even though her hair is disheveled and she looks dazed upon waking, to him she looked absolutely beautiful and perfect.

At the moment the golden rays are starting to roll over them, and with them she starts to stir awake and the moment he has waited for is upon him. Her ocean blue orbs slowly start to flutter open, adjusting to the light of the sunlit room, the light making them shine even more. She looks up at him with confusion an interest and he can't help but smile down at her and christen her forehead with a gentle peck.

For she was his sunrise and he would wake up as early as he would need to in order to witness her in all her beauty and glory.

__________________________

AN: This came out much shorter and sappier than imagined but fine by me. I am kinda into this theme of them waking up to one another and this whole bedroom idea. The next prompt actually continues on this and will be a little darker. Enjoy and have a snowy day, continue reading!!