Wrong order

Prompt #7- Wrong order: It's not the first time this has happened. When she was little a few times when her parents ordered out the order was mixen up somehow, and as an adult she herself has dealt with people who mix up orders whether it be in a restaurant or ordering food from somewhere.

__________________________

AN: Hello lovey readers, this is technically the first AU as the others were in depths into scenes or within the same universe as the movies. This one is a modern AU specifically, there will be a fair amount of modern AU's most of which will be unconnect but some may be, we will see. This is one where Gerda and Rollan meet for the first time and in this one it is as adults, I know in the future I will have one in which it is modern and they are little kids. This one also has hints of Kai and Alfida in it, my second favorite couple from the franchise. Something I am not sure many now is that in the original book Snow queen and other versions, Gerda and Kai are not related. In most other versions they are actually love interest, I personally prefer what wizart did in making them brother and sister so that way they have a closer relationship, could do more with the story, and give them each their own love interest. In the case of Gerda getting hers in the third movie where they were the main plot and make him betray her then give him redemption in the fourth and possibly continue their story if they do a fifth which I extremely hope they do. And with Kai gave him the subtle love interest of Alfida which is nicely placed within the movies and Alfida was actually in the original story as well I believe, her being the robber girl. Without further ado, on with the show.

__________________________

Gerda is very tired and hungry. She had a long and tiring day at her job at her family's job and it being a Friday she wanted to just relax, have a night in with a good pizza and forget all her troubles. She lives in a nice apartment complex with her longtime friend Alfida who is also dating her brother, Kai. Gerda and Alfida became friends when they were little girls, Kai and Alfida not being able to stand one another. At the age of teens the two liked each other romantically, something everyone could tell. Now as adults and in their college years, the two officially together and tonight are on their one year anniversary date. Gerda was truly happy for them, she even helped get them together finally and she had been pretty proud of herself.

But there were times she got jealous of them, in the respect that she wished she had someone she could be with. Someone who she could go on dates with, text to at odd hours when one texts the other, where just seeing them can make her smile and cheer her up on a bad day. In all honesty Gerda has never been in a real relationship, she went on a few dates in high school and some in college but none ever actually got to relationship status. The only relationships she has seen in her life are her parents who are extremely loving and supportive of one another, and her brother with Alfida and they dodge their feelings for years until realizing-with help from the blonde herself-that they should be together.

At the moment she is just lounging in her apartment changed out of her clothes and into a pale blue baseball style top with white fuzzy pj pants that had small blue snowflakes all over them. Her hair in her typical braids with her beaded headband but she redid her braids earlier as they started to become loose. She is watching a myths and legends marathon on tv waiting for her pepperoni pizza to arrive which should be soon as she ordered it a while ago. The wait over when the intercom buzzed by her door, she got up to answer it.

"Yes Orm?" She asked the doorman, knowing already what he was going to say. Orm is the middle aged doorman of the building, there is another one or two but Orm is the one everyone recognizes.

"Your pizza's here. Should I send the guy up or do you wanna come down?" He informed, Gerda contemplating this for a second. She would rather not have to go out in her pajamas even if it was to the lobby, but perhaps she should have thought about that earlier, besides this guy or girl probably had a lot of deliveries to make so might be best to meet him/her downstairs.