"No! No! Let her go! Let her --" Lorelai began but was cut off by a shrilling pain shooting through her body as she was hit with a Sectumsempra curse, that the girl had never heard of before, deep gashes cut through her mother causing even more blood to pour on the floor around her as Aria let out a blood wrenching scream as she tried to escape the older mans grasp but failed miserably. Lorelai was picked off the ground by bellatrix's wand and was held weakly against the wall.

The black haired woman smirked evilly at the mother.
"Please, just don't let her see me die." Lorelai begged
"We don't have mercy for betrayers." Bellatrix stated tilting her head to the side with a fake frown, Lorelai tensed as pain shot through her body and tears fell down her cheeks she looked over to see Aria struggling against the death eater's grasps tears flowing down her own eyes cheeks, the girl looked up to see her mother looking at her and she realized what she had to do. She had to collect herself and be there for her so that's what she did she swallowed her screams and looked straight into her mothers eyes as Bellatrix and Voldemort bickered on how to handle this situation.

"Mum, listen to my voice. Don't listen to them okay? I love you, so much. More then I will ever love anybody in this entire world." the girl sniffled "You are my best friend. And I will do everything in my power to make you proud."
"You don't have to make me proud because I already am. What you have to do is the next time you see me - after a long fulfilling life - you better have a bunch of crazy stories to share and have had at least one epic love. Because that is what you deserve, pure happiness, and i'm just sorry I won't be there to see you achieve everything you possibly can in life. I love yo-"

she was cut off by a large slash of green light causing a loud cry from the brunette as the mother was released and fell to the ground. Aria sobbed on the floor after being discarded from the death eaters, her cries being muffled by the sound of her hand as she crawled over to her mother pulling her into her lap letting everything flow out.
~~
The funeral was simple, it took days to convince the malfoy's to let her mother be buried at her old house. Of course, they didn't go with her so they sent her via floo power. It felt strange stepping into the house that once held her and her mother greatest joys. Of course, no one lived there as it was currently on the market. But since her mother was cremated she knew it would be quick and lovely. So she stepped outside in her backyard breathing in the warm calming air letting a tear slip down her cheek as she walked over to a magnificent Rhododendron tree and spread her mothers ashes carefully as she knew she would've wanted. The girl couldn't handle it anymore and she sat there for what seemed to be hours, crying.

Her best friend, the person who loved her the most, supported her through everything, knew everything about her. Was dead and it was all because of her and some stupid deal that her mother made to protect Draco Malfoy, - what her mother thought was- her best friend's son from the dark lord. And now she was paying the price and so was Draco as he was being roped into the 'family business' day by day.

And the terrifying part that Aria soon realized is that this was only the beginning of a thousand losses and a thousand scaring events and she needed to be prepared, not feel the weakness she felt trying to disarm all those death eaters and voldemort. She wanted to feel powerful, she needed to feel powerful, not just be told she was.
~~

DAILY PROPHET
A young woman named Lorelai Hope Anderson the mother of Ariana Cordelia Anderson a current third year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry was declared dead. Other information has been asked to be spared out of the respect of the family. Yet what we can spare
is the uplifting news that her daughter was spared from this horrendous incident and from
the news we currently withhold she is legally under the care of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa
Malfoy nee' Black.